Wolverhampton Wanderers v Derby County

RiddingsRam

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
Just now, Tim Bucktoo said:

Come on. Be positive. Our work rate is phenomenal.  Tactics superb. We're going to win. 

I refer you to my previous post re margot Robbie 

It's so funny the difference a goal can make. If this were 0-0, the negative comments would be flipped to "look how well we're doing in nullifying the best team in the league".

There's one goal in it. No matter who the teams are, there's always a very good chance of getting a goal out of nothing, we've done it before this season.

This is arguably the hardest game of the season, made even harder when you go 1 down after 5 minutes due to a mistake. I'd gladly take a point right now even if we spend the whole half on the edge of our box and then score a 93rd minute goalmouth scramble from a corner. This game isn't going to define whether we make the top six or not so anything we can get from it is going to go a long way to helping us extend our season a little longer.

Baird off, Parce off, Nugent off, Weimann off.

Are we allowed to make four subs?

Nugent is pointless, has been past few matches for me. Offside, doesn't hold ball up, none effective runs but hey he closes players down.

Pearce on the ball means long ball inevitably giving it away.

Baird shouldn't be on the left hand side. Shocker for the goal but surely in this day and age we want full backs offering a bit more. (I grant you his replacement has been poor)

Weimann, is he on the pitch?

16 minutes ago, Paul71 said:

Listening to wolves fans singing we're top the league...wonder what the 8000 fans who have come out the woodwork this season were chanting this time last season? 

Probably the same thing with a Chelsea shirt on ;)

Just now, Mr Tibbs said:

I'm cheering them on at home don't you worry. 

What I can't do is lie about a performance when it's so blatantly obvious how poor we've been. 

We know Wolves are better than us the table doesn’t lie but the spending power of them has been much more than us this season. 

We have conceeded to a school boy error from Baird and Carson has had one shot straight at him to save apart from that a few half chances.They have had a lot of the ball moved it well but not created anything clear cut apart from the goal.

We have not had anything going forward but if Baird does not make that error the comments on here would be very different.

Archived