Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Whats going to happen to the petition started by a Middlesboro fan to get us docked points, alleged to have got up to over 5000 names on the petition at 0930 this morning. SHAME

Just like Middlesbroughs promotion campaign. It's been a complete waste of time.

15 minutes ago, plymouthram said:

Whats going to happen to the petition started by a Middlesboro fan to get us docked points, alleged to have got up to over 5000 names on the petition at 0930 this morning. SHAME

Nothing and quite rightly so !

This one made me laugh. 

Re: SNOWGATE: EFL DECISION ANNOUNCED

Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:37 pm

Nice work by the English FA - we know the truth!

Quite simple really, go back to your own league if you don't like our FA's decision (even though it was the football league). It's not like the Welsh FA would do something to rule in their favour... 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-562867/Cardiff-defender-Darren-Purse-given-FA-Cup-final-reprieve-red-card-overturned.html

Good to see we've been cleared of any wrong doing.

Also, interesting to read of Warnock's admission on Talksport widely reported in the media in the last few days 'Ironically, it happened to me at Derby when I was at Sheffield United and I wanted the game off as we had a lot of problems and they wanted it on. We got the referee to call it off...'.

The reaction of Warnock and the Cardiff fans to the match being legitimately called off on Sunday sticks in the gullet even more given this admission.

Big question now will be wether we decide to take action against Neil Warnock/Cardiff. After all, they essentially accused our club of lying to the authorities in order to get a game postponed - that's a pretty hefty accusation.

Also...

Haha.jpg

Well, Mel does relish the opportunity of legal redress (was that the word he used regarding the Rush situation?).

But yes, a suit against either or both for slander would be funny.

Have Cardiff issued a begrudging "we accept the EFLs findings and have nothing else to say. It's hard Duw, oh it's hard, the pithead baths are a supermarket now"

2 hours ago, Andicis said:

''Bluebirds are a class above them in all departments'' This quote made me laugh on their forum. So their manager slandering the club is classy? :lol:

That's pretty hilarious.

Considering the way everything (everything, for business, politics, economy, money, everything) in Wales is stacked in Cardiff's favour, the nigh on decade of Swansea dominance must be starting to get to them.

''Warnock will have the boys pumped up for this game, going to be some nastiness about it, I HATE County, and will never forget this disgrace of a postponement.''

''The Derby team, Manager and fans have proved they have no bottle ''

''I know its a Tuesday but it would be fantastic to get the numbers we were taking to 'The Rans' last Sunday and drown the bottlers out & generally take the piss.

Football fans all over the country have noticed what a cowardly scummy club Derby is and I reckon they'll be inventing chants to remind the Rans of how they bottled it.''

They called us County, it's personal now! :lol:

In all seriousness, I find their anger hilarious. Cowardly, scummy club? :lol: Cardiff talking about supporters is pretty funny too. They'll drown us out apparently, but their normal crowd in a season they're doing poorly in is about 300.

Archived