Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

Their CEO can go seek reimbursement/ compensation from the Abominable Snowman. Sick of reading all their gripes now......and yesterday, and the day before.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting more more bemused with this whole situation.

Derby County did what they did for what ever reason and Cardiff will obviously try and get some Kudos out of it because thats what Warnock will have instigated.

Surely its time to treat Cardiff and Warnock with the absolute contempt they absolutely deserve.

PistoldPete2
1 hour ago, Woodley Ram said:

You couldn’t make it up... what an opinionated plonker. He’s a good championship manager and Cardiff are a good side but what a plonker 

Colin is  certainly living up to his acronymic surname.

16 minutes ago, Mistaram said:

What a joke this bloke is the whole of the Championship has to fall in with what Colin wants he sounds as a bad as Mouriniho moaning because another team has a couple of hours more rest sad man 

It’s cos Colin doesn’t want to miss the Tuesday evening telly init 

bit of bake-off- much better than countryfile and the Sunday politics thing:lol: 

“We believe that Derby have failed to fulfill there fixture and used the snow as an excuse as they had injuries. I think it's fair that they be Fined and Docked points as this not only questions the integrity of the league, but also is unfair as every other team played that weekend in the same conditions.”

No Joseph you silly welsh prat, everybody else played the day before in fine conditions, it snowed all night and our fixture was 12 noon on the Sunday.

I realise you’re scared of playing our fully fit team and are gutted you missed the chance to play our injury hit squad and claim your easy three points, but seriously haven’t you got better causes in life to put your name to than this? There’s thousands of people being massacred in Syria, for instance.

Thank your fellow fans for helping Greg Halford out of the snow and go and get a life x

1 hour ago, philmycock said:

“We believe that Derby have failed to fulfill there fixture and used the snow as an excuse as they had injuries. I think it's fair that they be Fined and Docked points as this not only questions the integrity of the league, but also is unfair as every other team played that weekend in the same conditions.”

No Joseph you silly welsh prat, everybody else played the day before in fine conditions, it snowed all night and our fixture was 12 noon on the Sunday.

I realise you’re scared of playing our fully fit team and are gutted you missed the chance to play our injury hit squad and claim your easy three points, but seriously haven’t you got better causes in life to put your name to than this? There’s thousands of people being massacred in Syria, for instance.

Thank your fellow fans for helping Greg Halford out of the snow and go and get a life x

They only need another. 99,980 and they get parliament to discuss it  I suppose they do get desperate when they always playing second fiddle to Swansea 

I'm loving the righteous indignation. I can guarantee if the situation was reversed, hordes of our fans would be up in arms crying outrage and demanding justice. I've absolutely no objection to Colin calling out our decision because it's in his teams interest. Again if the situation was reversed, I'm sure our fans would be celebrating the genius of Rowett in playing mind games against the opposition.

It's just part of the game. Don't get wound up, don't get offended, don't get angry - just laugh It off. Fair play to Colin Warnock.

1 hour ago, LE_Ram said:

https://www.change.org/p/efl-dock-derby-points-for-failing-to-fulfill-a-fixture

Dangerous times - nearly 20 people have signed...

Bless :whistle:

I love the way they've used a photo of PP with a five foot deep snowpile front and left of camera. Compelling stuff :lol:

Pishtake aside, the comments are comedy gold....

Reasons for signing

steven milleker·41 seconds ago

be couse it's unfair on other teams and should not get away with useing the wether as an excuse. when we all know it's down to them being short of players and battling for a play of place and did not won't to play a team above them in the league...#cheats #bottleitderby

Ben Landon·4 minutes ago

Gary rowatt has **** trainers !

It seems they have the finest minds in Wales on the case....

Archived