Derby Snow - Game called off

Day

10 minutes ago, 86 points said:

I love the way they've used a photo of PP with a five foot deep snowpile front and left of camera. Compelling stuff :lol:

Pishtake aside, the comments are comedy gold....

Reasons for signing

steven milleker·41 seconds ago

be couse it's unfair on other teams and should not get away with useing the wether as an excuse. when we all know it's down to them being short of players and battling for a play of place and did not won't to play a team above them in the league...#cheats #bottleitderby

Ben Landon·4 minutes ago

Gary rowatt has **** trainers !

It seems they have the finest minds in Wales on the case....

The trainers are pants though :ph34r:

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we qualify for the playoffs with 2 games to go. That will make the final 2 league matches pretty meaningless so why not rest up everyone, especially for the penultimate match.

Would be good news for Villa I guess in their quest to return to the Premier League.

41 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

I hope we qualify for the playoffs with 2 games to go. That will make the final 2 league matches pretty meaningless so why not rest up everyone, especially for the penultimate match.

Would be good news for Villa I guess in their quest to return to the Premier League.

You're so angry @Angry Ram, it's just a joke as it would be funny to see Warnock get all moany again. I guess you quite like Colin though as you're cut from the same cloth.

41 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Whilst I keep swithering about which of villa or Cardiff i leastwant to be promoted (mostly villa, but Cardiff are trying) I sincerely hope Fulham take 2nd.

There was a programme on the other night about super yachts. Fulham’s owner was on. He is seriously rich, not messing about like Mel with millions, he’s a billionaire. They’ll be promoted in the near future 

9 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

There was a programme on the other night about super yachts. Fulham’s owner was on. He is seriously rich, not messing about like Mel with millions, he’s a billionaire.

But does he put it into their club?

Boro fan here, don't get what all the fuss is about. We were fuming when our game against Leeds went ahead a few weeks back in similar conditions because it was genuinely dangerous to travel, barely anyone turned up (not that that's anything new at the riverside!). The general consensus was if it wasn't a Sky game then it wouldn't have been on. When there are weather warnings and the police have issued a statement advising against any unnecessary travel it seems mad to put yourself at risk for a game of football.

The lad who's made that petition must still be salty about our points deduction in '97 under completely unrelated circumstances (illness meant we couldn't put a team together, nowt to do with the weather).

Only fault I'd pick with the decision is that it should have been made sooner to allow those making the long journey from Wales to stay safely at home. When the bloke from Cardiff City Supporters club comes out and says it's disgraceful that people risked life and limb to make it up there surely it only validates the decision to call the game off.

45 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

But does he put it into their club?

I dunno but it would be small change to him. He also owns the Jacksonville Jaguars. If he does throw his small change at them they will do well. His yacht was seriously tacky though. And he has a man bun so his taste is questionable 

2 hours ago, ariotofmyown said:

You're so angry @Angry Ram, it's just a joke as it would be funny to see Warnock get all moany again. I guess you quite like Colin though as you're cut from the same cloth.

Only it's not very funny, unless boring is the new funny. To be honest a lot on here aint so different from the Cardiff fans they are slagging off.. Cringeworthy.

2 hours ago, MMC said:

Boro fan here, don't get what all the fuss is about. We were fuming when our game against Leeds went ahead a few weeks back in similar conditions because it was genuinely dangerous to travel, barely anyone turned up (not that that's anything new at the riverside!). The general consensus was if it wasn't a Sky game then it wouldn't have been on. When there are weather warnings and the police have issued a statement advising against any unnecessary travel it seems mad to put yourself at risk for a game of football.

The lad who's made that petition must still be salty about our points deduction in '97 under completely unrelated circumstances (illness meant we couldn't put a team together, nowt to do with the weather).

Only fault I'd pick with the decision is that it should have been made sooner to allow those making the long journey from Wales to stay safely at home. When the bloke from Cardiff City Supporters club comes out and says it's disgraceful that people risked life and limb to make it up there surely it only validates the decision to call the game off.

MMC  your spot on with your analysis it was extremely dangerous Cardiff have made a big play about the roads around the ground and car park being clear But that's was because volunteers cleared them  To bring Boro into it from 20 yrs ago is pathetic and totally irrelevant. But when you have Warnock spouting with his prearranged Sky interview anything can happen  anyway good luck for rest of season think it will end Wolves and Cardiff  auto and your lads to win playoffs 

2 hours ago, CornwallRam said:

Maybe we should start a petition calling for the removal of Cardiff from the ENGLISH Football League for being, well, not from England?

Cardiff are no threat to anyone, they only fill their ground when they get into the EPL.

Their cup gam turns outs barely make 5,000, and they have to close off entire stands.

So lets just ban warnock from english football, he is the real villain.

Its a shame he cant go back to leeds, and they can rot in hell together!

Archived