Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Not too bad that but still some of the same problems with Nugent lacking support and us resorting to hoofs too much after giving away poor passes. Don’t like Johnson in there still but Huddlestone basically on one leg has still been the best player on the park. Credit to Weimanns movement as well, caused problems.

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Better as the half went on. Take that in to the second half and get in to them.

Looked most likely to score at the end , just need to now!

Its hardly riveting stuff but we are in the game and the last 5 mins show its up for grabs.

Got to keep possession more and take our frickin chances.

Huddlestone is playing well, need Palmer on for Anya.

2 poor teams trying not to lose. How we didn’t score at the end though, I’m not sure. I’ve been very critical of Forsyth but must admit he’s probably been the most assured player on the pitch. Johnson, who I like,probably the worst. Tomlin is a horrible fat ******* who I fully expect to score the wiinner

I don’t care that it’s a rivalry, the football played in that half was absolutely dire.

Nobody wanting to get on the ball and play it. Both are playing safe football, hoofing it as far away as possible.

With Anya, Weimann, Lawrence and BJ we have four crap ball players in there.

Lawrence is awful. His prancing run ups p!ss me off considering how crap his ball striking is and he’s unbelievably greedy for such a crap player.

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don’t care that it’s a rivalry, the football played in that half was absolutely dire.

Nobody wanting to get on the ball and play it. Both are playing safe football, hoofing it as far away as possible.

With Anya, Weimann, Lawrence and BJ we have four crap ball players in there.

Lawrence is awful. His prancing run ups p!ss me off considering how crap his ball striking is and he’s unbelievably greedy for such a crap player.

But apart from all that........ a good half?

Huddlestone showing his class, Lawrence looks fired up, Bradley Johnson looks like an overweight 40 year old Sunday league player who just kicks people. 

Pantillimon unreal for them, unbelievable saves at the end of the half, Dare I say it . . . Carson-esque

Archived