Notts Forest F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
7 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Ref needs to take account of the fact that Tomlin is sometimes being pulled to the ground by the weight of his belly rather than being fouled - it's like the return of Andy Reid..

Yes I thought Reid had made a comeback 

9 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don’t care that it’s a rivalry, the football played in that half was absolutely dire.

Nobody wanting to get on the ball and play it. Both are playing safe football, hoofing it as far away as possible.

With Anya, Weimann, Lawrence and BJ we have four crap ball players in there.

Lawrence is awful. His prancing run ups p!ss me off considering how crap his ball striking is and he’s unbelievably greedy for such a crap player.

Harshly put but basically correct sadly 

12 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I don’t care that it’s a rivalry, the football played in that half was absolutely dire.

Nobody wanting to get on the ball and play it. Both are playing safe football, hoofing it as far away as possible.

With Anya, Weimann, Lawrence and BJ we have four crap ball players in there.

Lawrence is awful. His prancing run ups p!ss me off considering how crap his ball striking is and he’s unbelievably greedy for such a crap player.

This

Johnson continually gives the ball away and Anya is so passive. 

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

How was that a freekick? And I will add that the first half booking of Lawrence was ludicrous.

This ref is so much of a homer, he could have written the Iliad or the Odyssey...

Are you saying the illiad is not true! 

Archived