Manchester United F.C. v Derby County F.C.

Boycie

Wouldve been real intresting if we managed to take one of our counter attack chances and went ahead...

At the end of the day it took ManU fielding a strong starting 11 with Mata Lingaard then bringing on Lukaku and Martial to see us off.

• Replies 792
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PistoldPete2
Just now, Carl Sagan said:

This. He was worse than useless for us, but now is their best player. Poor Carson looked devastated. It was a brilliant goal, but I still feel Scotty fancied he might have somehow saved it and booked himself a summer flight to Russia. He has looked unbeatable all game.

Exactly.. He gave every indication with us that he Cba. And that's the latest in a succession of bad errors by the ref.. Obvious corner for the Rams. 

I'd have been more content if Jamie Hanson had scored a 50 yard own-goal while Carson was behind the goal signing a young United fan's England shirt with "Carson 1" on the back.

Jesse Lingard.

Jesse ******* Lingard.

I'm seriously ******* off.

1 minute ago, Kernow said:

I'd have been more content if Jamie Hanson had scored a 50 yard own-goal while Carson was behind the goal signing a young United fan's England shirt with "Carson 1" on the back.

Jesse Lingard.

Jesse ******* Lingard.

I'm seriously ******* off.

Me too.

PistoldPete2
1 minute ago, Derbados said:

2-0 lukaku

Oh bugger.. thats cruel to lose two late goals just after we had one disallowed too.

Booooo! Going for a last minute equalizer and Lukaku scores on a very fast impressive break that we almost stopped on a few occasions but not quite. Unlucky lads and a good effort and it's fine margins, Keogh's disallowed goal a moment before Lingard's and just then it almost dropped for us in their box for an equalizer but ten seconds later we're 2 down.

Archived