Pets

Bob Gnarly

• 2 weeks later...

I am off to the vets tomorrow with our little dog, had her 13 years and unfortunately she isn’t very well at all and I think the vet is going to call and end to It… gutted, absolutely gutted but she isn’t eating anything and is just vomiting all the time….

She is the thickest dog I have ever know, knows no tricks, has zero loyalty, isn’t snuggly at all, is blatantly disobedient, has always peed and poo in the house every couple of months for no reason, eats anything she finds, dead or alive, rolls in anything horrible outside, drinks the dirtiest puddle water, will get covered in mud and dirt on any walk, hates going in the bath and has the stinkiest breath ever…. Going to miss her so so much. 98007C7F-27AF-41F4-BDAE-9CCE8A951D7A.thumb.jpeg.05f8c2b9b0870034d9db1026ef6d3675.jpeg

Edited by MuespachRam

11 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

She is the thickest dog I have ever know, knows no tricks, has zero loyalty, isn’t snuggly at all, is blatantly disobedient, has always peed and poo in the house every couple of months for no reason, eats anything she finds, dead or alive, rolls in anything horrible outside, drinks the dirtiest puddle water, will get covered in mud and dirt on any walk, hates going in the bath and has the stinkiest breath ever…. Going to miss her so so much.

Minus the peeing and pooing in the house, mine was exactly the same. Bloody useless.

Doesn’t change the way you feel about them though.

13 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Minus the peeing and pooing in the house, mine was exactly the same. Bloody useless.

Doesn’t change the way you feel about them though.

Totally useless….honestly she would walk off with any stranger and be totally happy as long as they fed her…. 
And weirdly the funniest dog I have ever known, every day she does something that makes me laugh, like this morning she was drinking out of her bowl with both her front two paws in It….She has never done that before..

16 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

I am off to the vets tomorrow with our little dog, had her 13 years and unfortunately she isn’t very well at all and I think the vet is going to call and end to It… gutted, absolutely gutted but she isn’t eating anything and is just vomiting all the time….

She is the thickest dog I have ever know, knows no tricks, has zero loyalty, isn’t snuggly at all, is blatantly disobedient, has always peed and poo in the house every couple of months for no reason, eats anything she finds, dead or alive, rolls in anything horrible outside, drinks the dirtiest puddle water, will get covered in mud and dirt on any walk, hates going in the bath and has the stinkiest breath ever…. Going to miss her so so much. 98007C7F-27AF-41F4-BDAE-9CCE8A951D7A.thumb.jpeg.05f8c2b9b0870034d9db1026ef6d3675.jpeg

Just back… RIP Milkshake… the best worst dog in the world. 

1 hour ago, MuespachRam said:

Thanks. It is for the best, never feels like It at the time but It is. ? 

Been through it twice. My childhood dog when i was 17. Then a dog I got when I was 19 was put to sleep 14 years later. Still dream about both and just cuddling or walking one or the other. Not had the right circumstances to have another for last 12 years so try and babysit a friend’s little Frenchie called Patrick. Love him too. 

19 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

Sorry to here that my friend - I had to do it a few years ago... worst day of my life!

20 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

She sounds awesome. RIP Milkshake x

So sad to hear about Milkshake. Doesn't matter how many dogs you have had and lost, it never gets any easier to bear. Thinking of you now and sending you a hug. Surround yourself with happy photographs of your beloved pooch and try to focus on how happy you made her life!!

On 31/08/2021 at 16:30, Lander said:

So much love for my little lad!

FC9B7C8B-9B5C-4299-A2B3-BD62E6ACCFC5.jpeg

We have had Dobermans for over 25 years. We have two now, a male who is 9 and a bitch who is 3, both came back from the US with us.

Darci, the bitch, is the smallest Dobie we've ever had at only 32 kgs or so and her head looks too small for her body when she stands next to her bro.

So we have decided she's a Doberdasche. Doberman body with a Dachshund head sat on top.

This photo of her sat on the chair in my office doesn't give the a real sense of the size of her head but she asked me to stop humiliating her or she'd rip my nut sack off. image.thumb.png.b4d5226e8f55184c86f4bb368c93d008.png