12/12/17 - Fans Forum at The Yard

Seth's left foot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 06/12/2017 at 16:32, JDCFC75 said:

Make the time bit on tv screen little bit bigger so fans can be able to see how many minutes left. 

Also, change the colour scheme for the injury time, because it's more difficult to see than the normal time. Also let the South stand timer continue a after 45 and 90 minutes. 

1 minute ago, ram59 said:

Also, change the colour scheme for the injury time, because it's more difficult to see than the normal time. Also let the South stand timer continue a after 45 and 90 minutes. 

I don't think the regulations allow the clocks to continue after 45/90 minutes.  The referee is the sole arbiter of the time that is played and if, say, they announced a 'minimum of 5 minutes' extra time and he decided that 6 should be played then there would be uproar from fans/players and managers once the clock reached 5.  It would just add unnecessary aggravation on the referee.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

These are all pretty much questions that have been asked at previous forums, nothing too 'probing' there I wouldn't say.

Really! I can’t remember anyone pushing them in anything.. Whne was the last one at the Silk Mill? Are those questions not as. Laid now as they were then.? Priorities? Performance v Results?

If Mel told you the earth was flat, would you believe it? Some would, 

They get far too an easy ride at these things.

I'm loving it, because I love Derby County.

All I want for Christmas is for every Derby County fan, to love Derby County and to get right behind the club and to sing and to encourage their club to get back into the Premiership, and for the club to stay there and for us all to enjoy every second going forward.

Well done everyone at Derby County Football Club, RamsTV etc and I'm already looking forward to watching more Derby games next season, bring it all on.

Up The Mighty Rams!

This isn't everything so watch yourself when it's online again to watch later.......

The club are looking into extra Roadriders/Trains for the Man United cup game.

Man Utd set the ticket prices.

The club were offered 2 allocations, due to the day/prices etc. they took the reduced allocation. Had they took the bigger allocation those tickets would have been more expensive due to the location in the ground. 

The club will make 45% from ticket sales (both home and away).

Wifi in the concourses is a no go, technology simply isn't there. Man City spent a shed load and failed once it got to Saturday. Something the club will continue to look at in the future.

January, we will be more reactive than proactive, looking to move fringe players on and see where we are, they don't want to sign another 2/3 players on top of what we have. Also need to keep the pathway clear for the U23s to break through. Luke Thomas was one mentioned.

Vydra was described as the most diligent professional at the club, if he's not picked wants to know why, what can he do, Rowett told him he knows he will score goals, showed him the other side of the game he wants to see from him. Tried to sign him at Birmingham on loan but another club (Reading?) paid £2m loan fee.

Entertainment, Rowett seemed pretty baffled as to what the fans are looking for, he's not a fan, what he can see is a team trying to score, create chances. Spoke to Nigel Clough who said the same that when Derby are not winning the fans start to grumble and moan. Mel commented that Derby fans think it's been a **** season if we don't get promoted, high expectations.

Attendance policy has been changed from previous seasons, if you're comparing them to show fan discontent with the football add 1,200 on to this seasons.

Archived