12/12/17 - Fans Forum at The Yard

Seth's left foot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well you can remove this one if you like David. 

She totally played up to the rep women have as football fans and was an embarrassment. I’m still cringing this morning. I’m not a Martin fan but she showed no class, no brains and no tolerance to alcohol. Hope she’s not allowed in future. 

1 minute ago, Tim Bucktoo said:

Was the event invite only? From this forum, ST holders or customer ID etc?

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2017/12/watch-the-fans-forum-live-from-the-yard-on-ramstv

Due to the anticipated popularity and over-subscription of the Fans Forum, all supporters with a Derby County account were entered into a ballot for tickets.

Two hundred were selected at random and contacted with an invite for the event and these fans had the opportunity to obtain a maximum of two tickets per transaction on a first-come, first-served basis.

The club introduced the random invite system for tickets in order to ensure a wide-range of the club’s supporters were able to attend and ask questions.

My daughter and I got home from this at 2245 after a foul drive back down the M1 but we both agreed that it had been an enjoyable and worthwhile event. Big respect and thanks to the four panellists for their time, their candour and their patience, both in dealing with the occasional cringe-worthy question during the event and staying for informal chats and selfies afterwards.

As Derby fans, we are fortunate to have a club that is run by people who really care about the club and the fans.

The music was feedback last night was quite surprising, only 4/5 raised hands out of 200 that believed it was too loud, the same for not wanting music at all. 

Looked to be a mixed crowd of all ages.

Would be hard to please everyone out of a 25k+ crowd, but going by last nights showing of hands looks like the club are getting it right.

32 minutes ago, David said:

The music was feedback last night was quite surprising, only 4/5 raised hands out of 200 that believed it was too loud, the same for not wanting music at all. 

Looked to be a mixed crowd of all ages.

Would be hard to please everyone out of a 25k+ crowd, but going by last nights showing of hands looks like the club are getting it right.

They need to get smart with it. There are times when it DOES kill the atmosphere. 

Kill it when it’s drowning out the fans. Keep it going if it’s not or there’s no singing.

Archived