12/12/17 - Fans Forum at The Yard

Seth's left foot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You had a few opinions pre season mate, are you going to voice them to the organ grinder himself ?

I will try and ask a question but you know what these things are like.  You have to wait your turn and hope you can get  a slot.    Pleasantly surprised I was drawn out the hat for me and the Wife. 

2 minutes ago, curtains said:

I will try and ask a question but you know what these things are like.  You have to wait your turn and hope you can get  a slot.    Pleasantly surprised I was drawn out the hat for me and the Wife. 

How many of these have you been to before?

21 hours ago, Angry Ram said:

He was right though. Only person who pushed them..

There are ways to ask a question, trying and failing to be funny or clever isn't one if them.

17 hours ago, curtains said:

You selected your wife out of a hat?

What a wizard idea.

I wouldn't make the mistake of asking any questions because Mel will then just blather on for 15-20 minutes, occasionally asking himself questions just to keep it going; such as "would be like to finish in the top 6 ?" Of course we would; " is promotion and absolute requirement?" Absolutely not...." Do we want dancing girls at the xmas party?" etc etc.

In the end you'll just want to chew your own limb off just to get out of the room.

best to just stare him out and refuse to say anything.

On 06/12/2017 at 15:26, Angry Ram said:

Blimey this is going to be intense, some really searching questions about astroturf and sound volumes.

How about putting them on the spot a bit.

FA Cup. :thumbsup:

Amended expectation for the season. What does good look like. Has it changed. 

How are the senior management team measurable. Not GR, that's easy. :whistle:

Expectations for the Jan window. Consolidate -v- push on. 

Team performances -v- results (How's The Derby Way going) :o

Full update on Rams TV and the issues people are clearly having. 

Are dwindling attendances a concern to the club and if so how long before they need to see an upturn?

Parking eye at PPS. 

BREXIT. :ph34r:

Did Mel vote Remain or Leave?

And if he voted Leave as a gesture of goodwill can he make up any shortfalls to our economy?

1 hour ago, Angry Ram said:

Cant wait :angry:

I am guessing we will get onto the colour of the astro about 10 mins in. I won't hold out for a probing question.

It does feel as though you are wanting to come across as angry, just for the sake of looking angry!

Beyond the style of play, I'm not really sure what 'probing' questions need asking right now.

Archived