12/12/17 - Fans Forum at The Yard

Seth's left foot

13 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can you ask them if we can change that absolutely awful remix of Mr Brightside to the original version before the matches?

I just want a reduction in the volume, its totally not necessary.
If they want to turn up the volume for a safety announcement, or to say Mr so un so contact the nearest steward thats fine.

Otherwise background music is fine, music so loud you cant talk to the person right next to you, is absolutely overkill and kills any atmosphere that might be created before kick off, for us, or the opposing fans, or god forbid maybe even some back and forth banter amoungst both sets of supporters.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The half time scores are on the ramstv show on the big screen but are still too small to see, maybe @OwenB87 could read them out. I’m sure he could add a little info with it at the same time to make it suit the tv audience, as well as us fools in the stadium.

8 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The half time scores are on the ramstv show on the big screen but are still too small to see, maybe @OwenB87 could read them out. I’m sure he could add a little info with it at the same time to make it suit the tv audience, as well as us fools in the stadium.

Much rather hear the scores read out, with or without additional half time entertainment rather than hear a list of hundreds of names who happen to have a birthday that week.

Thankfully you dont hear all the birthdays at other grounds.

4 hours ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

I'll get slaughtered for this as its a little bit of an obsession with me BUT..............The grass/mud surround of the pitch between the touch lines and the little skinny bit of artificial grass we have looks second rate compared to most premier league/top championship teams. Get it sorted groundsman/Mel.

Agreed. Very scruffy. 

Blimey this is going to be intense, some really searching questions about astroturf and sound volumes.

How about putting them on the spot a bit.

FA Cup. :thumbsup:

Amended expectation for the season. What does good look like. Has it changed. 

How are the senior management team measurable. Not GR, that's easy. :whistle:

Expectations for the Jan window. Consolidate -v- push on. 

Team performances -v- results (How's The Derby Way going) :o

Full update on Rams TV and the issues people are clearly having. 

Are dwindling attendances a concern to the club and if so how long before they need to see an upturn?

Parking eye at PPS. 

BREXIT. :ph34r:

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I already do mate, with the extra info too. 

47 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

I already do mate, with the extra info too. 

Sorry Owen, It must when I nip down for a slash mate ?. The east stand concourse monitors have no sound,  it do show your show, so I guess they’re easily read.

Please accept my most humble apologies, I’m very rarely wrong you know.

Players over 30 dropping down from the PL on big wages. Why do we have more of them than ever after Rowett said he didn't want to sign them?

Is the pressure to succeed or be sacked harming the development of young players at Derby, despite all the talk of making the squad younger and all the investment in our category one academy?

Are Max Lowe and Mason Bennett getting a chance at the first team once they're fit or will they be sent out on loan like Elsnik/Gordon? 

Also, what's the situation with Ikechi Anya?

2 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Players over 30 dropping down from the PL on big wages. Why do we have more of them than ever after Rowett said he didn't want to sign them?

Is the pressure to succeed or be sacked harming the development of young players at Derby, despite all the talk of making the squad younger and all the investment in our category one academy?

Are Max Lowe and Mason Bennett getting a chance at the first team once they're fit or will they be sent out on loan like Elsnik/Gordon? 

It’s a fine balancing act my man, that’s what it is.

11 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

Also, what's the situation with Ikechi Anya?

I don't think Bennett and Anya are good enough. Lowe is always injured or returning from injury. 

7 hours ago, Boycie said:

He did do at the last match.

edit- just seen he already answered it.

Archived