12/12/17 - Fans Forum at The Yard

Seth's left foot

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Did anyone say "milk turns quicker"?

No no ... It was “what do you see in Martin that we don’t?”

Can’t believe she’s not seeing the prolific goalscorer and assist maker that the rest of us see? :ph34r: Silly goose.

Rowett defended Martin for his heartwarming and earth shattering hold up play. Lol 

1 minute ago, Ninos said:

Can’t believe she’s not seeing the prolific goalscorer and assist maker that the rest of us see? :ph34r: Silly goose.

Rowett defended Martin for his heartwarming and earth shattering hold up play. Lol 

Can't believe you sent your Mum in under cover. What kind of coward does that?

3 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Who defended Rowett for his football style?

23 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Well that was interesting, had a pint of coke knocked down me before it even started:lol: 

Some of the questions were... interesting.. not quite sure what was going on with this Chris Martin one!

Some very interesting comments regarding youth devolpment, also nice to get a bit of tactical insight. All 4 spoke very well, think we’re in safe hands. Just hope it doesn’t all go to pot again!

Reality with the youth question is they say all the right things - but reality is who cares how big the squad is or whose feelings get hurt, get bloody Luke Thomas in the starting lineup pronto and put your money where it counts. He could be an absolute revolution for us - the impact of a knockeart! With TL sidelined, do it Gary just do it !

Just now, Ninos said:

Reality with the youth question is they say all the right things - but reality is who cares how big the squad is or whose feelings get hurt, get bloody Luke Thomas in the starting lineup pronto and put your money where it counts. He could be an absolute revolution for us - the impact of a knockeart! With TL sidelined, do it Gary just do it !

Yeah why bother with winning.

7 minutes ago, Ninos said:

I thought she had had a few too many red wines. A bit of a daft question to ask the manager of the team in front of a world wide audience. 

5 minutes ago, Ninos said:

Zanzala binned? Just like that? You bitch!

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

I thought she had had a few too many red wines. A bit of a daft question to ask the manager of the team in front of a world wide audience. 

Well, no doubt she’ll watch it back and maybe either be a bit embarrassed or chuffed?

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

It was.

This isn't to you Gritters.....we've removed a lot of insulting posts tonight towards the fan from several members, daft question or not these posts are not welcome on this forum.

8 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ha ha ha. No-one else.

I must be a sheepish follower because I love these forums and I think Rowett and Mel are superb ... my only gripe is this youth infusion thing ... and maybe the internet connection at the games now the dude mentioned it. I agree with the lady who implied it’s kind of lip service re the youth and to get moving on it  ... giving some of them significant game time. Instead we have Bent playing a whole game for U23s and bench Zanzala when seriously, Bent has no future here. What’s that about?  

21 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

Can't believe you sent your Mum in under cover. What kind of coward does that?

God forbid anyone else actually comments on what they see the guy do on the pitch or compare his contribution to the other strikers. She was spot on. Not sure we needed the question though as it’s sort of obvious.

2 minutes ago, Ninos said:

God forbid anyone else actually comments on what they see the guy do on the pitch or compare his contribution to the other strikers. She was spot on. Not sure we needed the question though as it’s sort of obvious.

Yeah? Ok Ninos! :blink:

10 hours ago, Gritters said:

Exactly.

Obviously just thought she was being clever and clearly liked the sound of her own voice. 

I wonder at what point in time she thought it would be a good idea to question what a manager sees in players? 

I wonder how many training sessions she gets to watch?

Archived