FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, AdamRam said:

Derby have to agree these prices, have to say that’s a ridiculous pricing strategy.

FA Cup Rule 20 now states that:

(ii) Competition Proper

Immediately after the draw is known, the Club playing at home shall decide on the prices of admission, subject to a minimum price of £10.00 for all spectators other than concessions. The away Club’s spectators can only be charged more than the home Club’s spectators if mutually agreed by both Clubs.

http://www.fsf.org.uk/blog/view/The-price-of-change-new-FA-Cup-rule-stings-home-and-away-fans

What cut do we get of gate receipts?  Maybe relying on Utd selling most of their tickets and using the cash to generate funds for the January sales!  £45 is ridiculous pricing for an FA Cup game and can't think of any other reason we would agree to it.  Pricing and Friday evening 8 pm kick off will certainly put a lot of Rams fans off!!!

To be clear, prices were set by Man Utd. That's the new FA rules - home team now decides.

Police must have had a big say on it being Friday over Saturday.

Even though I could get to the game, I won't pay £45 at all. My only hope is that the game is on tv somewhere in the world...

Archived