FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just another nail in the coffin for the working man/woman's game , soon stadiums will just be full of well off people who go just because of where the games being played not because they're passionate about their  team , fans were great today doubt they'll be as noisy at old Trafford just all be sitting their looking at the stadium.

25 minutes ago, Inverurie Ram said:

You and your boys can do it every season, starting in 2018. And you will all enjoy singing to the dirty Manx fans..........."You only came to see the Derby....came to see the Derby".......

I won’t due to allocation, hence why I’m doing this now 

43 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

Not going to deny, better chance of result against Villa. But it’s a chance to sit with my young boys watching Derby play at Old Trafford. Not going to get to do that many times 

Next season's game might have more riding on it ;)

3 minutes ago, Mafiabob said:

I won’t due to allocation, hence why I’m doing this now 

I don't think my lad would forgive me if I didn't take him.

He used to be a fan of the dark side, until I ruined his life and converted him to Derby! 

One of the best days of my life, when his mam asked him if he wanted the new Man Utd shirt, and he said "No mum, I'm a Derby fan now".

Thank you Stevie Mac, wouldn't have happened without you. 

Just now, reveldevil said:

I don't think my lad would forgive me if I didn't take him.

He used to be a fan of the dark side, until I ruined his life and converted him to Derby! 

One of the best days of my life, when his mam asked him if he wanted the new Man Utd shirt, and he said "No mum, I'm a Derby fan now".

Thank you Stevie Mac, wouldn't have happened without you. 

@Boycie this is what a proper Dad looks like. 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Because a club that rakes in hundreds of millions of pounds a year, pays it's players more in one year than most of us will earn in a lifetime, and could comfortably survive without even charging away fans, is charging £45 for tickets. Put into context, that is one days wages for someone earning minimum wage.

Fair play to you if you don't have an issue with it but there will be a lot out there that can genuinely not afford to pay that for tickets at this time of year.

I didn’t say I don’t think it’s scandalous because it is. But to put it in context it will cost me the same as Derby charged me for the 3 of us to watch the Forest game this season. Two wrongs don’t make a right but We as a club aren’t exactly averse to having fans pants down 

9 hours ago, cannable said:

Friday the 5th, 8pm. £45 (FORTY FIVE)

Anybody that goes to that’s an idiot, quite frankly

Anyone who attacks others for paying hard-earned money to support their team is a *****, quite frankly.

7 hours ago, angieram said:

Angry at the prices but I don't appreciate being called an idiot either!

Prices are horrendous. Shouldn't affect me though, I'm pretending to be a 15 year old for this one:ph34r:.

Screw this, was hoping for tenner a ticket, simply can’t afford £90 for 2 tickets for an FA Cup 3rd round tie against the club that took the magic out of the cup when they decided not to play in it one season, so for that reason, I’ll watch Corrie instead :-( rip-off Britain, disgusted in this 

14 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

Anyone who attacks others for paying hard-earned money to support their team is a *****, quite frankly.

Prices are horrendous. Shouldn't affect me though, I'm pretending to be a 15 year old for this one:ph34r:.

I’ve never pretended to be anything but a **** 

15 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Hotels booked, 4 of us at least..

Rowett if you change the team too much after paying £45 each.. I will fookin haunt you for ever.

Man U will take it seriously and play a strong side. Anything less than our best 11 available will get battered. Play the first team, the players and fans alike deserve it. Resting players has done us no good in recent years. We inevitably lose the next game when we do 

3 hours ago, David said:

It's not on TV, Man City are at home on the Saturday 3pm, guessing it's on advice from the Police. They both played at home the same day before a couple seasons back but it's not the norm.

The police??? Not on TV??? I thought Manure were always on TV? So wtf is it on Friday night for???

Archived