FA Cup 3rd Round Draw - Man Utd (A)

JDCFC75

• Replies 376
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Doodle said:

I didn’t say I don’t think it’s scandalous because it is. But to put it in context it will cost me the same as Derby charged me for the 3 of us to watch the Forest game this season. Two wrongs don’t make a right but We as a club aren’t exactly averse to having fans pants down 

So putting it into context the Forest game would have been 3 days work for someone on minimum wage.

My gripe isn't with Man Utd it's with football in general.

I suppose it's easy for me to say as I have a season ticket.

However, I do back my words up and have boycotted Forest, Leeds and Sheff Wed for the last 4 seasons based on price and they are games that historically I had always gone to.

18 hours ago, David said:

Bristol City, 1x Adult £25, 2x Kids £2. Total £27 (Kids for a quid deal)

Thanks for the info, gonna try to get to that one now. When are Sky announcing the next lot of tv games in case it gets moved.

Sky have got matches listed until the weekend before. Good chance they might move this one unfortunately.

I hope it’s a great game for those of you who can make it. For me, it’s not just the money and having to stay overnight but, as an elderly woman who goes to games on her own, I don’t like being out that late with all you rough and rowdy fans!

23 hours ago, Doodle said:

I love Derby and still love the FA Cup. I will go with my 2 sons. It’s the weekend b4 they return to uni. I will stay there the night, having a great time with the faint hope of a massive upset. Why exactly does that make me insane or stupid??

Neither it makes you a very optimistic top dad.

19 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Rashford's on £1.04 million a year.

Lingard's on £1.3 million a year, but you'd have to go bit to earn, in a lifetime...

Pogba's £15.08 million a year.

Source: http://www.totalsportek.com/money/manchester-united-player-salaries/

You seriously think Rashford and Lingard are only on £20k per week?!

Our top earners are on more than that.

Think you are looking at somewhere around the £3.5m to £5m for both players.

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Are you sure on this?

Doubt they will move 'The  world's greatest beheadings' or 'how to kill the infidels' just to show a football match.

When I was in Cyprus recently, they showed every Sat 3pm kick off, in both Arabic and English. The beheadings are at half time, so you're stuck with Keys and Gray.

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Only quoting the figures shown and no, I don't believe Rashford and Lingard are only on £20k per week.

I'm still struggling to to get my head round £15 million p.a. for kicking a pig's bladder round a field.

2 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

Life has never been fair. For me a doctor, teacher, nurse or anyone else who devotes their life and career to the advancement of the social good, should be paid the big bucks. But unfortunately people earn more by visiting Australia and chewing on a kangaroos left ********, than being an asset to the community. It’s simple, either pay what’s asked and watch the match or stay at home and whine about how corrupt football has become. Have u worked out how many days it takes someone on minimum wage to buy your season ticket yet?? 

Just now, Doodle said:

Life has never been fair. For me a doctor, teacher, nurse or anyone else who devotes their life and career to the advancement of the social good, should be paid the big bucks. But unfortunately people earn more by visiting Australia and chewing on a kangaroos left ********, than being an asset to the community. It’s simple, either pay what’s asked and watch the match or stay at home and whine about how corrupt football has become. Have u worked out how many days it takes someone on minimum wage to buy your season ticket yet?? 

No but it's quite an easy calculation if you would like me to do it?

I won't whine about it. Like you say it's a simple choice and personally would rather take the kids out for a day.

Hey guys I have a great idea that might give us the egde and send us through to next round of fa cup and cause cup upset. 

Lets have a sea and black white in the away maybe have flags and banners people can hold .

Black and white streamers which can throw down towards the pitch and of course black and white ballions

45 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Hey guys I have a great idea that might give us the egde and send us through to next round of fa cup and cause cup upset. 

Lets have a sea and black white in the away maybe have flags and banners people can hold .

Black and white streamers which can throw down towards the pitch and of course black and white ballions

Thinking outside the box; I like it b4.

The cup is all ours. See you at Wembley me owd!

11 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I shall be fitting out Hants Towers with ballions to show solidarity with you lads :thumbsup:

Archived