Owen Bradley leaving Radio Derby/Joining Rams TV

Day

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Review show was excellent last night. Shinner and Edworthy are decent pundits. They seem to have a natural understanding and listen carefully to each others comments and make relevant  follow up points.  Big improvement from Roger Davies. Sorry Rog.

My one gripe is the hideous colour cast that is put on to the match highlights section. Please, please get them to remove that @OwenB87

3 hours ago, rammieib said:

They still doing a 6pm clash on a Monday with Radio Derby? If so - Found that a very disrespectful move by OB/DCFC.

I agree.

Also I’m usually still driving home so I tune into Sportscene and usually finish it up while cooking etc. I’d like to watch Rams TV’s efforts as it happens and would definitely be well placed at 7pm. Plenty of coverage on a Monday for Ram’s fans then. 

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Don't see how it matters on the times, they're both available to listen/watch whenever you fancy. Frankly think the moan in is absolute garbage, so happy there's something else.

It is garbage but somehow i'm drawn to it, I haven't caught up from last night but they had someone ringing up again about Keogh in Midfield again :blink:

7 hours ago, rammieib said:

They still doing a 6pm clash on a Monday with Radio Derby? If so - Found that a very disrespectful move by OB/DCFC.

Have to defend myself here, as the show has been going out at that time since before I arrived.

For what it's worth you can listen/watch either show at any time anyway. 

43 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Have to defend myself here, as the show has been going out at that time since before I arrived.

Ok apologies for criticising yourself. Still think DCFC shouldn't be clashing the two. Radio Derby's coverage on that time slot is long established. The quality of caller is poor but it makes me 40 minute drive home more bearable.

Any DCFC coverage should be positive and encouraged as a form of marketing. Also the target audience for TV at 6pm can't be that big?

50 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

No need to defend yourself or DCFC on this, I can't stand the moan in and it gives people like me something to do when the whining gits are ringing Radio Derby.

3 hours ago, Hucknall Ram said:

It is garbage but somehow i'm drawn to it, I haven't caught up from last night but they had someone ringing up again about Keogh in Midfield again :blink:

There was a roundtable feel the week before Forest I think, Ed Dawes' first one hosting it with a couple people from DCFC supporters clubs and local press and I really enjoyed that one. Would like it to return to that, not returning callers proposing Keogh move to midfield as he's too much of a liability.

Archived