Owen Bradley leaving Radio Derby/Joining Rams TV

Day

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I must say, I watched the games pre-Leeds on mute as I was playing games while watching, but I had the sound on yesterday and the pre-game and half-time chatter is much improved from Gibbo's time.

OB seems very at home in the TV sports presenter role.

3 minutes ago, JG400 said:

Do what has happened to Gibson has he retired?

Seems to be doing Rams TV meets... still. I think we has been head of media at the club for a while now. So a bit like Darren Wassell, took charge of the first team and gone back to his old or proper job when a manager was appointed. Colin took the presenter while he or "they" sorted out the new presenter.

Disclaimer - only guessing  

1 hour ago, Hucknall Ram said:

Seems to be doing Rams TV meets... still. I think we has been head of media at the club for a while now. So a bit like Darren Wassell, took charge of the first team and gone back to his old or proper job when a manager was appointed. Colin took the presenter while he or "they" sorted out the new presenter.

Disclaimer - only guessing  

Says he is Head of Communications on his LinkedIn

52 minutes ago, Boycie said:

@OwenB87 we asked for a suit, you wore a suit. We asked for a tie, you wore a tie.

I’ve noticed you have a quirky dress sense and that’s to be admired, some call it a thick skin, but aside from that, I think you could pull off wearing a cravat.

Dus recon?

I always wear a suit on Matchday Live, it's a bit more relaxed on the Review/Preview Shows!

Cravat will not be happening.

31 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

I always wear a suit on Matchday Live, it's a bit more relaxed on the Review/Preview Shows!

Cravat will not be happening.

I'm expecting cravat, cane, top hat, kid gloves and a monocle for the promotion special.

No excuses. Set yer standards.

Archived