Owen Bradley leaving Radio Derby/Joining Rams TV

Day

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the comments/messages over the last few days. I've genuinely been a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I obviously think this is a fantastic opportunity for me. I spoke to a number of people in the industry before taking the job, including plenty who aren't BBC employees, and every single one advised me to go for it.

Sports broadcasting is changing, and I'm really excited about the potential of RamsTV.

Thanks again,

Owen

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sith Happens
1 minute ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the comments/messages over the last few days. I've genuinely been a bit overwhelmed by it all.

I obviously think this is a fantastic opportunity for me. I spoke to a number of people in the industry before taking the job, including plenty who aren't BBC employees, and every single one advised me to go for it.

Sports broadcasting is changing, and I'm really excited about the potential of RamsTV.

Thanks again,

Owen

Good luck, hope it all goes OK.

9 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks again,

Owen

Good luck Owen. We will miss you on Radio Derby. You will do great on Rams TV. 

55 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks again,

Owen

Good luck. You could potentially be our best signing of the season. Over to you to make that happen. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks again,

Owen

Derek from Dunkirk will miss you.

Perhaps some fan interaction will be part of your new role?

if I was Owen, not having to read, then read out negative idiotic tweets from trigger happy wrist slashes, will probably make for a better quality of life.

Owens been the best thing about Radio Derby Sportscene for some time.

Will still listen, and hope they unearth a gem from somewhere to replace him.

1 hour ago, OwenB87 said:

Hi everyone,

Thanks again,

Owen

Leave Ed in a layby somewhere. Its the kindest thing. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

Will still listen, and hope they unearth a gem from somewhere to replace him.

Knowing the BBC, they'll have a look around the office, find some trainee somewhere, send him on a three day crash course in broadcast journalism then unleash him unto this world.

40 minutes ago, Gypsy Ram said:

Knowing the BBC, they'll have a look around the office, find some trainee somewhere, send him on a three day crash course in broadcast journalism then unleash him unto this world.

That’s how OB started init?

Archived