Owen Bradley leaving Radio Derby/Joining Rams TV

Day

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, jagerbob said:

Sounds like a guy been working as the Wolves guy at BBC Radio WM, and branching out to Sky Radio, perhaps much in the way Ross Fletcher used to cover other teams for 5live when Derby werent playing.

Do people care if he obviously aint a rams fan?

Not at all, Bloomfield wasn't and he did an excellent job, and that is all that matters.

5 hours ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

Very impressed with OB on Rams TV. Has come on leaps and bounds since the start of the season

He wasn’t on the start of the season mate, or do you mean RamsTV itself?

I think the whole things come on recently, from the match day stuff to the ex player interviews.

20 hours ago, Boycie said:

I think the whole things come on recently, from the match day stuff to the ex player interviews.

Yeah sorry meant RamsTV as a whole. I like Colin Gibson but prefer Owen in a presenting format. 

I think they’re getting to grips with everything now, I’m sure it’ll continue to grow throughout the cause of the season 

22 hours ago, Boycie said:

Did you see the feature with Nick Webster? Only a 3 minutes thing about going to game. 

I wont speak to the actually validity of the video or whatever, but the production values were really good. That bodes really well for the future. 

40 minutes ago, Srg said:

Did you see the feature with Nick Webster? Only a 3 minutes thing about going to game. 

I wont speak to the actually validity of the video or whatever, but the production values were really good. That bodes really well for the future. 

Sure was, great little feature.

A feature on @David is in the pipeline. Typically the club are looking for sofa sponsorship to run along side it. 

Daveo doing a seated documentary on @uttoxram75 and his recollections of the rams in the late 70’s early 80’s.

Its a bit like DFS meets the DLF if you know what I mean.

28 minutes ago, Boycie said:

A feature on @David is in the pipeline. Typically the club are looking for sofa sponsorship to run along side it. 

Daveo doing a seated documentary on @uttoxram75 and his recollections of the rams in the late 70’s early 80’s.

Love you too ?

37 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Bit like that Gogglebox programme, but it's just @David watching Derby? This has got legs. 

I wonder if a DCFC Mastermind type competition would be of interest to viewers. Or a University Challenge type situation where teams of four take each other on to find the individual/team (depending which format chosen) with the best knowledge of all things DCFC.

Might be something they might want to consider during International breaks or the close season...or it might be something they wouldn’t want to consider, ever.  :lol:

I was just sitting here on random select, I get these daft ideas so dismiss or show your support if you can be arsed. :)

Archived