Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ViewsFromTheMiddle said:

Shows how far backwards we've gone that we're pleased with a draw at Brentford.

80% possession and 14 shots to our 2 !!! Just what is going on ????

its ok for Brum or Burton to come to the Bees for a point but GR is setting us up the same and yet has much better players at his disposal....

lets be honest....its pretty crap !!

and can't beleive the Wassall praise....apart from the Hull away leg i think the rest of his tenure was pretty average at best.

Cardiff away next.......gulp!!!!!:(

Just now, Dimmu said:

So we conceded because our possession rose from 17 to 22?

Damn possession, it doesn't win you games.

Gary will be fuming that someone kept the ball.

1 minute ago, Dava75 said:

I'd have taken a point away before kick off. We needed to stop the rot and get an away result. Performances will come with confidence....apologies for taking the positive approach! 

I fully endorse the taking of a point, however call me crazy if you wish but as supporters of a football club it should realised that we should actually attempt to play football !

We are not, we're on a spiral of absolute footballing decline in which crowd levels will drop and watching our team will become a chore and not the enjoyable experience we all crave.

Sorry but I see no light at the end of this very dark and lengthening tunnel.

Some real sole searching needs to be done, if it's not we have a very bleak winter to endure.

Derby fans will not take to playing football in that manner. I just don’t understand what the game plan was. The sheer lack of ability to keep hold of the ball was astonishing.

Thr most worrying thing for me is that I don’t see us trying to develop a style of play, we have no identity. He might not have all the players he wants but he should be working towards a style of play and adding the right players to it each transfer window that goes by..........I really do hate to go there but much like Clough you could see we were trying to play football but it took time to tweak it.

I’ve a few Brum friends and they said Rowetts style was try to be solid and counter attack, that’s all well and good but you don’t get out of this division by being that passive IMO.

Fuming with the ref at the moment in time bloody clown. Poor old bradley johnson got hit by there player and also by a brentford fan.

Poor old keough gets booked for sodd all there player turns his back and incepted the ball and get

Booked total utter joke.

All he needs is facs paint red noise and send him back to circus. 

Archived