Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same issues prevalent that have plagued us over the last few years. We have several players from several managers who fit several systems, a result of sacking a manager and giving the new one a blank cheque every year. 

It's a period I think we'll need to ride out until January, then until the Summer. I'd be very disappointed if we sack Rowett before the end of the season, it's just what we've done every year and it'll only worsen things long term.

I think promotion chances are slim this year, we need to accept that. Still think we'll finish around 10th to 8th. Give Gaz a couple more windows, get players in he wants. 

Those calling for his head now haven't been paying attention to the last 4 years 

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Well even though we are playing like a league 2 side with football about as entertaining as watching dressage we actually have more points than we did when we made the play-off final :D:D

Are we about to appoint Steve McClaren?

2 minutes ago, JaguarRam said:

Cue the moaning and complaining now we are drawing....

And we were all also positive on the forum!!!!

It's difficult to be positive about an away draw when there's 5 mins to go and winning 1-0. Especially when 3 points are needed ,We all understand the pressure they've been under especially the 2nd half but still we need to be more professional, giving Brentford the ball back constantly is only a matter of time. But still when you're in the last few minutes it stings a little bit more 

Very poor, BBC Derby getting all preachy after a 1-1 draw.

birmingham had lost 6 in a row no came to pride park and got a draw without breaking a sweat, then we go to a poor side in Brentford who have won once all season and squander another 3 points. We need to win games, and we're not. The hull game was a fluke and could of finished 5-3 quite easily. We need results but Gary is not delivering. The football were having to watch is rubbish and it is no where near winning football. Boring rowett continues.

Archived