Brentford V Derby County

peachmyster

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

On current form Cardiff will murder us if we play like that.

No they wont,GR will play with 11 on the goal line and counter attack as the players leave the pitch at half time,only for Martin to hoof one over the bar with no opposition on the pitch?

Just now, TheDeadlySaul said:

Still were a play-off side though. Like when Burnley beating Chelsea at the start of the season and saying it isn't that great as they're near the relegation zone after you beat them. 

Play off side at the end of the season not when we played them. Slow starters maybe? Hindsight is a wonderful thing isn't it.

How do you known where either of Derby or Brentford will finish this season? 

Woeful! F@&£img woeful! Time to stop defending this dross. I've been predicting Rowett's departure by end of October! Now I'm thinking lose the next 2 and he's gone! He's only survived this long because of his total and utter boring mediocrity! Mac II won 8 on the bounce taking us from bottom 3 to top 6, fell away with a couple of draws and defeats, was berated by some on here who now defend Rowett and subsequently sacked when we were still in site of the play offs. Rowett on the other hand, started poorly and stumbles along in that vein but with a brand of football that's hard to watch, having weakened the squad after a shocking transfer window. He'll be gone soon with any luck!

2 minutes ago, admira said:

And theirs was 80+  Last  time i looked they had over 5 times as many passes as us. Basically we weren’t at the races against a team that had only won once all season. 

Yep you’re correct there, we made just 124 passes all game. How on earth arr we supposed to create anything playing like that. A good team like Cardiff in Saturday will murder us!

2 minutes ago, David said:

Respect but as always you win and lose as a team don't you?

How many flashpoints in a game. The pass that would make a 1v1. The shot that should be on target. The tackle that was missed. The daft foul etc etc.

Hundreds of mistakes by Derby players tonight. Vydra just got directly punished for one. Could have easily been someone else that

1 minute ago, sage said:

No. Then again I wouldn't have sold Dawkins and bought Johnson. 

Johnson will disrupt their midfield more.

I'm not sure there is a better example of our poor transfer policy since Mel Morris came in. Sell a young technically gifted player off on the cheap, buy a slow technically poor player for a record fee.

1 minute ago, Alpha said:

Respect but as always you win and lose as a team don't you?

How many flashpoints in a game. The pass that would make a 1v1. The shot that should be on target. The tackle that was missed. The daft foul etc etc.

Hundreds of mistakes by Derby players tonight. Vydra just got directly punished for one. Could have easily been someone else that

I have been banging on for weeks that he keeps giving the ball away in our half but has been getting away with it. 

He isn't a good enough all round footballer to play that position away from home or against good teams.

1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

Whilst your very much right. I don't like blaming a forward losing the ball for us not drawing a game where we could only muster 20% possession and 3 shots total. It's like playing russian roulette and being surprised when somebody gets shot.

I'm not blaming him. We didn't pick anyone in the front 3 who can retain possession. 

Archived