Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Leicester Ram said:

What annoys me about this is we were probably so busy haggling over whether to pay 1.8 million for David Davis when we only value him at 1.5 million that we only went for Keith in the last 30 minutes.

Yep same here, seems to me we've gone the opposite way this window to recent ones. Not willing to pay the going prices for players so end up having to panic on deadline day, which we all know can sometimes lead to this happening!...

If you're people negotiating are amateurs, which clearly ours are

1 minute ago, Leicester Ram said:

What annoys me about this is we were probably so busy haggling over whether to pay 1.8 million for David Davis when we only value him at 1.5 million that we only went for Keith in the last 30 minutes.

300k doesn't seem that much in the grand scheme of things, but then you consider that's what Darren Bent and Bradley Johnson pick up in a month combined so it's reasonable to haggle over such amounts these days.

We've had our pants down in the transfer market too often over the past two and a half years.

33 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Shambles of a club, if this was Forest everyone would be pissing themselves. We also got rid of 3 midfielders so essentially our only back up is Thorne? 

Thanks for the memories dcfc but Nottingham forest are the team for me. I've had enough.

I really hope you mean this and seeing as you have now admitted you no longer support Derby and have become a fully fledged treetard, @David  should make sure you can only post in the sections reserved for other fans.

From sky sports,

"Quite extraordinary, Kiefdenbeld signed the registration form 20 mins before the deadline, but he signed the wrong part of the registration form. Derby sent the paperwork over again but it was too late and past the deadline, Kiefdenbeld in tears" 

Just quite depressing really

Very disappointing situation both for the club and the player, in fact the player may well never get to play for Derby if we choose not to sign him now? 

The appeal decision seems very harsh on the player and the club, but don't do deals on the last day! 

Mel make sure you get your money back of Birmingham  ?

This is far from the end of the world for Derby and it may force us to start playing a tight 442 where the likes of Thorne Lowe Forsyth could step in with one or two youngsters like max bird stepping in.

Apologies if this has already been asked and answered but:

If Birmingham City released Kiefetenbeld, would Derby then be allowed to sign him immediately? 

I know that's unlikely to happen, seeing as Birmingham missed out on a CDM on deadline day.

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

From sky sports,

"Quite extraordinary, Kiefdenbeld signed the registration form 20 mins before the deadline, but he signed the wrong part of the registration form. Derby sent the paperwork over again but it was too late and past the deadline, Kiefdenbeld in tears" 

Bloody hell Rowett, why didn't you sign the form for him, all your fault!

Just now, LB_DCFC said:

From sky sports,

Just quire depressing really

Are you saying it isn't Derby Countys fault? How dare you? The Drama queens desperately need it to be the fault of somebody at the club so they know who to have a hissy fit at :angry:

2 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

From sky sports,

Very harsh if true...

I hope we do use this to give youth a chance, but inevitably it will be Hanson as back up and then Baird. Would love to see Guy or Bird get some action, hopeful they will play in the cup.

As I said before though £300k is nothing. Always get yours over the line before other people.  Shouldn't have sent the Bryson fax until after that one to ensure we were covered. Yes its a f*** up, and every organisation makes the odd one but this is big business and therefore it becomes a monumental c*** up. Someone is going to get a bollocking at the very least.

3 minutes ago, LB_DCFC said:

From sky sports,

Brilliant :lol: only us

Archived