Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

No sign of a interview, a shirt on parade or any sign of him having a kick around at training..... has it officially gone through? Did we miss the deadline?

Seems very odd? Rumours doing the rounds.....

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not in the Netherlands squad, was in Holland on deadline day though which is why there wasn’t any pic of him holding the shirt.

Listed as a player on the clubs website and removed from Birmingham’s.

Find out tomorrow if there is any problems as it will be media day ahead of the Hull game.

That's exactly the question I've been asking myself earlier today. I think he's here in Derby, but it could be he was occupied with moving from Birmingham to Derby this week so he didn't have much time for usual presentation as all other club acquisitions or either he was gone to the Netherlands for short vacation. Who knows.

7 minutes ago, rynny said:

Could just be awaiting international clearance to come through?

I think that only applies when a player transfers between nations.

5 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Will reflect badly on someone if there is any truth in this.

Will also make the offloading of Bryson look ridiculous.

On the night, I seem to recall an article appearing on the official site and then being subsequently removed.

If we've let Bryson, Butterfield and Elsnik go on deadline day and not brought in a single midfielder, that's catastrophic incompetence.

Goes to show how abysmal the transfer window is as a concept though.

9 minutes ago, needles said:

I think that only applies when a player transfers between nations.

If we've let Bryson, Butterfield and Elsnik go on deadline day and not brought in a single midfielder, that's catastrophic incompetence.

Goes to show how abysmal the transfer window is as a concept though.

One million per cent correct 

if huddlestone and Johnson get injured we will have no midfielders

for a professional football club that is disgraceful let alone one with ambitions of going to the premiership 

There are articles on the official site, there are articles online based on interviews with Rowett.

Would be surprised if these would be published if the deal hasn't gone through...maybe we need to wait till we know more before using terminology like shambles and disgraceful.

27 minutes ago, valleyram said:

Shambles of a football club 

Unless you know for sure that the transfer hasn't gone through then that is really a churlish comment. Now Bryson has gone to Cardiff can you now give your undying support to them - I'm sure they will value your loyalty.

Archived