Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, McLovin said:

Shambles of a club, if this was Forest everyone would be pissing themselves. We also got rid of 3 midfielders so essentially our only back up is Thorne? 

Thanks for the memories dcfc but Nottingham forest are the team for me. I've had enough.

Cya :thumbsup:

I'm sorry but this is truely ametuerish from the club. How can we let literally all our other centre mids go, including our best u23 one and then fail to bring anyone in?! Gary has certainly got the smaller squad he wanted, Thorne has to be ready now he ain't got a choice!

We were short on centre mid cover as it was ffs! Few things have annoyed me as much as this has, this is why you don't leave dealings till the last bloody second!

3 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

So our central midfield options now consist of:

Huddlestone - 30 years old but has regularly played full seasons without much issues, although if he's now needed for cup games + the 46 league games he'll probably find it tough.

Thorne - Not played first team football in well over a year.

Johnson - Loves a suspension.

Hanson - Isn't good enough for this level.

Guy - Has played a total of 11 senior league games for a team who were relegated from League 1.

Good luck Gary.

I can See Chris Baird coming in to the team the odd game now.

FFS. Whoever is responsible should be sacked. And who's idea was it to leave it to the last minute anyway? What a ######## shambles. The midfield was dangerously thin before , now its ######### ridiculous. 

Sorry but I have lost all confidence, we sell hughes we well ince, loan out Bryson and butterfield no replacements. Incompetence of the highest order. 

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Shambles of a club, if this was Forest everyone would be pissing themselves. We also got rid of 3 midfielders so essentially our only back up is Thorne? 

Thanks for the memories dcfc but Nottingham forest are the team for me. I've had enough.

I'm not going to bite. This is the biggest fishing attempt i've ever seen. 

Just now, Millenniumram said:

I'm sorry but this is truely ametuerish from the club. How can we let literally all our other centre mids go, including our best u23 one and then fail to bring anyone in?! Gary has certainly got the smaller squad he wanted, Thorne has to be ready now he ain't got a choice!

So much for Garys talk of easing Thorne back in but it wouldn't be the first time Rowett has ended up saying one thing and doing another.

Just now, brady1993 said:

So much for Garys talk of easing Thorne back in but it wouldn't be the first time Rowett has ended up saying one thing and doing another.

Getting a bit fed up of the b******* now tbh, I distinctly remember him saying that the depth in this position with Huddlestone allows us to give him more time. Well congrats Gary, you've now got absolutely nobody on a f****** pro contract but him fit to be in the squad tomorrow, you've really had a genius window here.

Archived