Kieftenbeld..... has he really signed?

Mafiabob

• Replies 811
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Disappointed is an understatement, the best signing we'd made all window. Callum Guy or Jamie Hansen must step up now.. embarrassing really

1 minute ago, SuperDerbySuperRams said:

By the sounds of it (links with Leadbitter, Davis etc) he was a totally last minute target after late Bryson and Butterfield interest. Could understand not getting him  if we hadn't just let 3 out of the door in his position on the same day! 

You know what I'd be willing to forgive it to an extent if we'd just let one of Bryson or Butterfield go and then ultimately couldn't get the deal over the line for Keith but to let both go, so close to the deadline without a replacement is just crazy.

Just now, Gypsy Ram said:

Like who?

Guy impressed in League One last season, Thorne is obviously always doubtful but he does still exist, Max Bird is one of our U23's best players already.

I'm not saying it's a perfect situation, someone has ballsed up and I bet GR is fuming but the way some are carrying on you'd think Keith was the difference between promotion and relegation.

8 minutes ago, DcFc Dyycheee said:

Embarrassment. We better sign Joe Ledley now or we're f******. Why sanction the loan of Bryson without this fully done? Absolutely idiotic. 

If Rowett is livid, then it would mean Rowett himself aint the guy who forgot one of the forms, then tried to send it through minutes after the deadline.

But really does signal a big cockup by someone.

I see none of the Birmingham city last minute deals incoming hit this snag.

Just now, nottingram said:

Guy impressed in League One last season, Thorne is obviously always doubtful but he does still exist, Max Bird is one of our U23's best players already.

I'm not saying it's a perfect situation, someone has ballsed up and I bet GR is fuming but the way some are carrying on you'd think Keith was the difference between promotion and relegation.

I don't think its the difference between promotion and relegation but I think it could well see us not mounting anything resembling a promotion challenge this season.

This is a balls up of the highest order and GR should shoulder quite a bit of the blame because ultimately he will have made the decision to let both Bryson and Butterfield go without a replacement already through the door.

Archived