Derby County v Hull City

Leicester Ram

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

I have emailed the disabled supporters club to see if anyone else has complained about it. 

Fair enough it's revenue for the club but some of us have no choice but to sit on the very front row so get effected by these decisions.

I think in other stands its probably ok as there is less hard standing and thus distance to the pitch but it's a good 15 feet or so on the west stand side to the astro around the pitch so the new boards are further from the seats which creates the problem.

Hope they sort it for you mate.

2 minutes ago, Kernow said:

He'll also need to learn that rugby tackling players in the box is a big no-no...

Shall we let him off because he's Welsh? Lawrence thought he was playing rugby with the tackle, Larsson thought he was playing rugby with the conversion.

Shall we let him off? If it had been Keogh you would be baying for blood 

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Well done again, Carson. Almost saved the last pen and I'm sure the same tactic put Larsen off. Penalty blazed over after an appalling foul by Lawrence who was lucky not to see red for clear denial of a goal scoring opportunity.

Still 1-0 Derby

Did he even receive a card? I didn't see the referee produce one, didn't see the Sky Sports graphic showing a booking either. 

If he was sent off for that, some would complain but I don't think it's one that would get rescinded on appeal.

3 minutes ago, BathRam72 said:

Shall we let him off? If it had been Keogh you would be baying for blood 

Would I? Seeing as I've consistently supported Keogh and don't believe we've had a better defender since he joined the club, I'd say you're talking out of your rear end.

Any who, 2-0 up, yay.

Archived