Derby County v Hull City

Leicester Ram

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unreasonably excited for this. We're at home. Lawrence might start. I'm going rather than watching from afar. We've got new players in. We were crap last game and it'll hopefully provoke a reaction.Sometimes we tonk Hull, sometimes they tonk us.

What's not to love? Why do I have to wait so bloody long? I don't even watch international football anymore after the Euro 2016 debacle.

2 minutes ago, McLovin said:

Thorne won't be fit yet, I think he's still at least a month away.

Did think that, but he's had a month of training and 2 U23 games now so doubt he's that far off given he did at least start pre season- if not then start keiftenbeld who's name I will never be able to pronounce...

With no injuries I don't see either Keith or Winnall starting, Lawrence has had to wait his turn and we will see the same with these two.

Think Lawrence will start this one in place of Weimann, wouldn't be my choice but there you go.

Lawrence in, Weimann out. Mitchell, Forsyth, Baird, Keith, Weimann, Martin, Winnall on the bench.

40 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, the get rid of Bryson and Butterfield crowd will be happy. Actually they probably won't because Keogh and Russell are still here.

Expect big performances from Huddles and Davies.

I'm the de facto president of the get rid of Butterfield group and I'm beyond happy. We've taken a huge ball and chain off our attacking play with this guy gone. Not in the other group at all !

3 minutes ago, David said:

With no injuries I don't see either Keith or Winnall starting, Lawrence has had to wait his turn and we will see the same with these two.

Think Lawrence will start this one in place of Weimann, wouldn't be my choice but there you go.

Lawrence in, Weimann out. Mitchell, Forsyth, Baird, Keith, Weimann, Martin, Winnall on the bench.

The difference was that Rowett had a reason not to start Lawrence due to the not changing a winning team excuse whereas he will be expected to change something after losing to sheff Utd .

Just now, McLovin said:

The difference was that Rowett had a reason not to start Lawrence due to the not changing a winning team excuse whereas he will be expected to change something after losing to sheff Utd .

Lawrence starting is a change after the defeat, might be wrong but I don't see either of the new pair walking straight into the team. 

Think there may be a surprise or two in the team. 

Carson

Wisdom    Keogh    Davies   Fozzy

Hudds       Keft

Lawrence   Vydra   Johnson

Winnall

The three will be interchangeable. One of the big positives of the bolton game was how the the 3 behind the striker all moved across the pitch throughout the game, makes it difficult to mark a particular attacker and such. 

Rowett has said before how he sees Johnson as an attacking asset. Like last season we didn't have the defensive players to allow Johnson up the pitch, I think with the new signing and Thorne returning he maybe an option instead of Weimann in the three. 

Archived