Derby County v Hull City

Leicester Ram

18 minutes ago, sage said:

I fear the worst with that team.

My fear is that there is a big incentive, as cynical as it might sound, for them to go in hard on Huddlestone and Johnson, an injure to either and we have to have a complete reshuffle and will start to look very make shift 

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First match of the season as was away for the first and unwell for the second.

Just parked my wheelchair and have to thank *not* the club for restricting my view. The new electronic boards on the West Stand side of the pitch now obscure the touchline.

31 minutes ago, coneheadjohn said:

FFS,Sky saying Winnall from Brum?

Are they taking the michael:lol:.

They also keep going on about how both teams will be very happy with the summer transfer window, despite mentioning that we missed Kieftenbeld - who Keith Andrews described as "probably the best in the division at covering ground and winning the ball", exactly what we need in the middle...

They also said that GR will be very happy the transfer window is over, which may be true to an extent, if the window was about 5 minutes longer in the first place...

Looking forward to this but feeling very edgy. Early goal from Lawrence please. Correction early goal from anyone in a white shirt. Bench looks ripe for a Martin/Winall switcheroo late on. Just want to be 3 up when it happens ?

4 minutes ago, RicME85 said:

First match of the season as was away for the first and unwell for the second.

Just parked my wheelchair and have to thank *not* the club for restricting my view. The new electronic boards on the West Stand side of the pitch now obscure the touchline.

If it's restricting your view that's not right.

I'm sure the club would look at that for you.

To the few complaining about the team, what else was expected?

Lawrence comes in, which is good news. Baird comes in because Wisdom is ill, can't do anything about that. What other changes could realistically be made to make us better? Possibly Nugent for either CM or SW, and that's about it. If Guy or Thorne were able to make any kind of appearance, I expect they'd be on the bench. Both are just back from injuries, so clearly not ready just yet.

Some promising moments but lacking with the final ball. It's not bad, but does my head in when Olsson can't cross a ball when free on the edge of the six yard box. If you're going to wait for your marker to catch you up with a desperate lunge, dummy the cross and let him lunge, and come inside.

Lawrence looking really up for it. Great to have called winger who runs at people and can go either way.

Now we have a dangerous free kick. Make it count Vydra!

Edit: and he does! 1-0 Derby!

Archived