Derby County v Hull City

Leicester Ram

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  1. Well ermm I think our flags are better than there's and some of our lousy fans are quite happy coz they backed a few quid on the Tigers to win at 11/4 and I think we played better than the last time they came here when we fell to pieces in the play offs and how many seconds have I got left? Oh and I'm a Hull lad, but I got a bit lost along the way and to be honest I don't think I'm the only one a bit loat and have we achieved another Saturday without having to worry about our beloved team Derby County losing again.

1 minute ago, dajstrawb said:

Seems to be the time of year to underestimate Chris Baird again

Not really, I like Baird, think he's a decent player but Grosicki is different gravy (or has been so far this season). Don't think it's outrageous to suggest Baird will do well to keep him out. 

1 minute ago, dajstrawb said:

Seems to be the time of year to underestimate Chris Baird again

Not necessarily underestimating Baird, just pointing out how well Grosicki is playing at the minute. I think even Wisdom would have had a difficult day against him. Baird has had 1 competitive game this season against League 2 opposition and now he's got to make his first league start against possibly the best winger in the league, is it so wrong to suggest he might have a difficult time of it?

Archived