Derby County v Hull City

Leicester Ram

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Can't expect Vydra/Watford lover Ramage to say who!

Yeah,asking too much there!

Anyway,winnall and Martin seeming to link up pretty well,looking like a decent alternative to the Nugent vydra combo and I would imagine that both will be desperate for it to be so....perhaps GR does have a plan after all.

2 hours ago, one_chop said:

Why not put an u23 midfielder on the bench ffs.

We won't win with that side.

1 hour ago, one_chop said:

Doing well, however we are a one half team so I fear the 2nd half.

Oh. Your reverse hex seems to have worked a treat. Well played.

20 minutes ago, Eargasm said:

I'm feelin old guys....... don't tell me I'm the only one who  can remember Finn Harps ! :ph34r:

I remember it quite well. When they had An attack towards the end, we all cheered them on and then booed when the Derby defence stopped them. I think our players stopped playing at 12. 

2 minutes ago, Gritters said:

Job done but there are still holes mistakes and gaps to plug. Don't get carried away Hull just couldn’t score. Another day it would have been 5 - 5 the amount of space we gave them.

Agree, fantastic result but still lots of work to do. I don't think this performance was far from the one we saw at Sheffield United and we all know how that ended. 

Absolutely clinical tonight, glad Vydra is in the goals. Our striking options are frightening. 

Above all it's good for the confidence of the players. Maybe on another night hull may have scored more. Best game I've seen ollson play. Baird was solid. The remarkable thing about the match is we score from two crosses. Both from Lawrence. His crossing ability is something we haven't seen for years. I'm not getting carried away from the result. But the quality of corners and crossing from Lawrence. Maybe since idiakez we haven't had this.  

Last year Chelsea had a shocking start to the premiership. After the internationals they buckled up and everything seemed to turn around for them. Now I'm not saying we're destined to win the league, but I feel this is the confidence boost the boys needed to start performing and push us to be contenders for promotion.

Archived