Maikel Kieftenbeld - Never signed.

Day

11 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Saw some of our fans raving on twitter. It's mad. Bang average champ player in. May as well as kept Bryson imo I'd quite like to see him next to Huddlestone.

Now we only have Huddlestone, Johnson and Keiftenbeld for those positions (+ Baird, Hanson, Guy). 

Im sorry but all we've done is made our CDM options worse on deadline day.

U sound like uv Watched him play regularly????

iv mentioned his name previously

Darryl Powell - u do the math 

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ideal partner for Huddlestone or Thorne - very mobile and busy player, likes a tackle and is more composed on the ball than his team mate that we were linked with earlier in the day. No world beater admittedly  .... but def has the right attitude and work ethic that GR wants!

Just now, Simsy said:

Yeah but how's it worse? Surely before this Dutch guy we had 2 players for 2 positions? 

Or are you suggesting Bryson/butters are dms?

for me we had 2 dms we now have an extra one so can't be worse.

Reckon Bryson could play there, has done in the odd 20 mins here and there when he has been played this season. I know it's pre season but must say I liked the look of him in a few games. Don't rate Butters but he's an average champ mid. 

Keift.... for 300k is a steal mind just seen the price. Any champ standard player for that is a steal.

1 minute ago, Dava75 said:

Ideal partner for Huddlestone or Thorne - very mobile and busy player, likes a tackle and is more composed on the ball than his team mate that we were linked with earlier in the day. No world beater admittedly  .... but def has the right attitude and work ethic that GR wants!

We really lacked that mobility, so if he is as you say then he's certainly the right type of player! That has encouraged me, thanks for the insight! 

£300,000? Really? How on earth have we pulled that off? Teams usually overspend right at the death on deadline day. Has Mel slyly rubbed out a zero on the contract just before Birmingham signed it.

So for £5.3mil you get Wisdom, Davies, Huddlestone and Kieftenbeld? Not bad going that.

5 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Wouldn't count Thorne, hardly reliable for a whole season. Baird is a decent rb but would you really want to rely on him at CDm? Hanson is terrible and we don't know about Guy really. That leaves 3, 4 if u count Guy.

Well Thorne is arguably our best player in the position when fit, but ok. So how many would you want for 2 positions?

Archived