Maikel Kieftenbeld - Never signed.

David

3 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

People are selecting what comments from Brum fans they read. Seen him play a lot, just average really. Bryson/Butters standard, just a sideways transfer (but I do like the Winnall Butters swap). 

Honestly a player who is Bryson/Butters standard who is a better fit for a 4231 is pretty much exactly what we needed.

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, brady1993 said:

Honestly a player who is Bryson/Butters standard who is a better fit for a 4231 is pretty much exactly what we needed.

Saw some of our fans raving on twitter. It's mad. Bang average champ player in. May as well as kept Bryson imo I'd quite like to see him next to Huddlestone.

Now we only have Huddlestone, Johnson and Keiftenbeld for those positions (+ Baird, Hanson, Guy). 

Im sorry but all we've done is made our CDM options worse on deadline day.

Just now, RamsFan10 said:

Saw some of our fans raving on twitter. It's mad. Bang average champ player in. May as well as kept Bryson imo I'd quite like to see him next to Huddlestone.

Now we only have Huddlestone, Johnson and Keiftenbeld for those positions (+ Baird, Hanson, Guy). 

How is it worse? We had 2 players who are outright cdms and now we seem to have 3. 

Bryson is not a cdm and butterfield isn't anything 

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

And Thorne. So only 7 players in the squad to play 2 positions. Do you think we'll cope?

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

Your joking right? Bryson and butters are  crap in that position. Brysons slower than constipation! 

1 minute ago, Simsy said:

How is it worse? We had 2 players who are outright cdms and now we seem to have 3. 

Bryson is not a cdm and butterfield isn't anything 

Doesn't matter what the club does, whoever they sign, it won't be good enough for some "fans".

16 minutes ago, BurtonRam7 said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=02ea831ad1ee593bIMG_0565.thumb.PNG.a9e0384049636d894e603702fed9ecc4.PNGIMG_0566.thumb.PNG.fda75e089f33fe9b8aba35d133eaaa38.PNG

4 and a half months later.....well done @Carl Sagan

Cheers, @BurtonRam7! Heard so much stuff through the day, but it seemed we were focusing on Davis and I kept thinking, why don't we go back back in for Kieftenbeld instead? But it wasn't mentioned at all. Good finish to the window, though I don't know why we decided on a day of madness at the end instead of doing the business earlier.

For everyone thinking Rowett's still away in Portugal, he came back yesterday and met with the board then, presumably to go through all these deals.

Archived