Maikel Kieftenbeld - Never signed.

David

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bris Vegas said:

The very definition of a panic buy.

Hardly. Rowett at very least knows him. Can't see it having been Plan A, admittedly.

I presume the announcement then deleted announcement is probably due to paperwork? Either that or he needs to have his snazzy photos retaken because it didn't like the first ones.

It would be so Derby to fluff up the paperwork, miss the deadline and end up with no midfield until January.

1 minute ago, StringerBell said:

What's he like? I know he scored a good goal against us. 

I'm hoping for an all action, energetic, mobile player alongside Huddlestone?

Energetic, likes a tackle and good in possession. He's pretty much the player we needed and looks on the face of it to be a very astute signing.

Just now, Kernow said:

I presume the announcement then deleted announcement is probably due to paperwork? Either that or he needs to have his snazzy photos retaken because it didn't like the first ones.

It would be so Derby to fluff up the paperwork, miss the deadline and end up with no midfield until January.

When did that last happen?

Just now, brady1993 said:

Energetic, likes a tackle and good in possession. He's pretty much the player we needed and looks on the face of it to be a very astute signing.

Hope you're right because Brum fans are saying he's pretty poor in possession and one made a joke saying the fee would rise to 4 million if he managed to pass the ball to a Derby player. His energy is what we have missed in midfield though.

4 minutes ago, StringerBell said:

What's he like? I know he scored a good goal against us. 

I'm hoping for an all action, energetic, mobile player alongside Huddlestone?

Imo he is what you just described, likes to put his foot in and break up play, will compliment Huddlestone for sure.

Might mean we see Johnson further forward too which suits him more and also where Rowett prefers him to be

Archived