New joke thread (trigger alert, may offend if you want it to)

admira

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Fringe are announced, and it's pretty poor lot. The winner is the first one, which I am not sure even a 7 year old would find funny.

I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen

The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock

Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill

When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa

I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham

How do coeliac Germans greet each other? Gluten tag - Frank Lavender

My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift

I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron

Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone

My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx

20 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Top 10 jokes of the 2023 Fringe are announced, and it's pretty poor lot. The winner is the first one, which I am not sure even a 7 year old would find funny.

I started dating a zookeeper, but it turned out he was a cheetah - Lorna Rose Treen

The most British thing I've ever heard? A lady who said 'Well I'm sorry, but I don't apologise.' - Liz Guterbock

Last year I had a great joke about inflation. But it's hardly worth it now - Amos Gill

When women gossip we get called bitchy; but when men do it's called a podcast - Sikisa

I thought I'd start off with a joke about The Titanic - just to break the ice - Masai Graham

My friend got locked in a coffee place overnight. Now he only ever goes into Starbucks, not the rivals. He's Costa-phobic - Roger Swift

I entered the 'How not to surrender' competition and I won hands down - Bennett Arron

Nationwide must have looked pretty silly when they opened their first branch - William Stone

My grandma describes herself as being in her "twilight years" which I love because they're great films - Daniel Foxx

4 decent ones, but the winner is poor. Would have made more sense to say she started dating a Tiger

1 hour ago, i-Ram said:

Those are all really poor - normally it's a good list. Only the podcast one raised a smile for me, the rest were just groan jokes