RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

25 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Ace, thankyou. I get confused as you see people on social media seemingly commenting on the game watching it and I couldn’t work out if it was ramstv or what.

Do people end up watching the 90 minutes then and is it worth it after you know the score ie is it worth the £5 a month? I kinda switched off when it was all happening in the summer as I’m not sure whether it’s the club trying to control the media or not, so I’m only just catching up.

If you could stream games live in the UK I would be throwing money at them but I guess this is some time away at the moment 

I watch the full 90s despite knowing the results and enjoy doing so - i find you can better take in both the positives and the negatives when you're not wrapped up in the heat of battle!

8 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

You'll be able to stream some games in the UK legitimately next season, thanks to Mel sticking it to the EFL. 

All midweek games I think, and possibly others.

Until then, you'll have to make do with audio only, with full matches to follow.

Great news, see you next season!

Although on another note I hope they don’t create too much direct competition against Radio Derby with this. To have the games, review shows and features is worth paying for but the need for a balanced journalistic view is vital

17 minutes ago, Saul Pimpson said:

I watch the full 90s despite knowing the results and enjoy doing so - i find you can better take in both the positives and the negatives when you're not wrapped up in the heat of battle!

That’s good to know, might delve into the £5 a month and give it a go. Final question but can you also download the 90 too? If not that might be a nice option for those that might have a commute to work (if you are reading Mr Morris)

17 hours ago, reveldevil said:

You'll be able to stream some games in the UK legitimately next season, thanks to Mel sticking it to the EFL. 

All midweek games I think, and possibly others.

Until then, you'll have to make do with audio only, with full matches to follow.

Where have you heard this? Some midweek games will now be shown on sky after they signed a new deal with the EFL but streaming inside the UK will likely still be blocked by the EFL next season. 

15 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

Where have you heard this? Some midweek games will now be shown on sky after they signed a new deal with the EFL but streaming inside the UK will likely still be blocked by the EFL next season. 

According to this - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11031607/sky-sports-wins-live-efl-rights-until-2024-with-more-matches-than-ever all the games that sky offer mid-week will be on iFollow/RamsTV. This could mean all mid-week games will be available to stream (and certainly many derby games - if we are still in the league....)

On 12/09/2017 at 10:06, David said:

The EFL has successfully concluded negotiations with Sky Sports for live domestic broadcasting rights in a deal that will run for a further five seasons from 2019/20.

The new agreement, worth £600m, represents a 36% year-on-year increase on the current arrangement and will continue to see Sky Sports exclusively broadcast the Sky Bet EFL, Carabao Cup, Checkatrade Trophy and Sky Bet Play-Offs live through until May 2024. 

This arrangement has been finalised following an open tender process that was designed to maximise both the financial return and exposure for all 72 member Clubs, the EFL and its competitions. 

Under the new agreement, Sky Sports in each season from 2019/20 will broadcast:

· A maximum of 150 exclusive Sky Bet EFL League matches, which include:
· 16 Sky Bet Championship games on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings;
· A minimum of 20 Sky Bet League One and League Two matches;
· The 15 Sky Bet EFL Play-Off matches including all three Finals; 
· 15 matches from the Carabao Cup including the Final;
· The Semi-Final and Final of the Checkatrade Trophy. 

In addition, and in what is another first for English football, the EFL will be offering its Clubs the opportunity to live-stream in the UK and Ireland any league match via their respective iFollow (or equivalent) service that takes place outside the blocked hours of 14.45-17.15 on Saturday afternoons and that is not broadcast live on Sky Sports.  Sky Sports will have the right to stream the same Championship fixtures to subscribers across their interactive and digital services. 

Full Story https://www.efl.com/news/2017/september/efl-agree-new-five-season-broadcasting-deal-with-sky-sports/?utm_source=t.co&utm_medium=referral

24 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

5 minutes ago, alexxxxx said:

According to this - http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11031607/sky-sports-wins-live-efl-rights-until-2024-with-more-matches-than-ever all the games that sky offer mid-week will be on iFollow/RamsTV. This could mean all mid-week games will be available to stream (and certainly many derby games - if we are still in the league....)

All midweek games are already available on RamsTV. It makes no mention of changing rights to allow people in the UK to view the games live, you will be able to see more midweek games on sky but this wont change the fact that you cant live stream the games inside the UK. 

4 minutes ago, TheAllestreeRam said:

All midweek games are already available on RamsTV. It makes no mention of changing rights to allow people in the UK to view the games live, you will be able to see more midweek games on sky but this wont change the fact that you cant live stream the games inside the UK. 

No, I read it completely differently - that they will be available to those in the UK.

1 minute ago, alexxxxx said:

No, I read it completely differently - that they will be available to those in the UK.

What this is saying is that when a game is on Sky during the week, the game will still be available on Ifollow to overseas supporters, which is not currently the case if a game has been selected for live coverage by Sky.  

10 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The annual subscription for the radio commentary is £40 I think.

£45 for the season or £5 / month. I think the season is 9 months so I don't think there's much of a saving. There is a bit more than radio commentary though. I live in a radio Derby blackspot in Chezzy so I have it for a few away games but enjoy some of the pre match stuff and the match replays. I don't know if you can get them if you don't subscribe. In fact I don't know what you get if you pay and what you get free.

Edited by Gritters

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Can’t remember if anyone found the reason behind this problem... I’m stuck with the loading/rotating circle on my laptop but everything works fine on my phone. Any ideas?

It maybe your anti virus software. I have the same issues but if i turn anti virus off then on again after I start streaming it works fine.