RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

Sky still has issues now with their Now TV service, the downtime and buffering worked as it frustrated me into adding the sports package my Sky box instead.....come to think of it, quite clever from Sky that was. 

BT Sport is another horrendous app, that thing boots me out more than my ex did. 

Sith Happens

Clearly is some issues,  but your device has only go to decide to update itself at the same time as the match is on and you could have problems 

On 29/04/2018 at 03:12, Eddie Lewis said:

Got a reply straight away, I've pasted it below;

Thanks for your email.

Please be aware of the following in regards to our streaming service:

LIVE VIDEO - These are restrictions on live video for Rams TV:

- Users outside of the UK - you WILL BE able able to view on DESKTOP/LAPTOP or via MOBILE/TABLETvia the official Derby County app only. Mobile/tablet browser is not supported. We only see logs via the browser not the app.

- The app is called Derby County and is ran by Incrowd.

On apple devices it's available for download here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/derby-county-official-ramstv/id1254491195?mt=8

On android devices it's available for download here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incrowdsports.football.derby&hl=en_GB

For any problems regarding the APP ONLY please email support@incrowdsports.com

I replied saying I can't login to the app etc after no normal problems, they replied saying they had forwarded my email to the app team. I said what have I got to do for a refund, they said to contact them on Monday during office hours.

Firstly I live in Spain, im not sat in Chad with my feet up. Im not the sort of person to complain especially at the start of the season when it was ****, but I don't see why I should pay for games when I can't watch it

Sorry to do this this way but I wasn’t sure a PM was the right thing to do.

I’ve just sent my third email as I've yet to have even an acknowledgement from the club, let alone a response.

Would you mind (if it is to hand) telling me which email address you used? PM or on here would be fine if it’s handy. I’m just concerned as I can’t really confirm if thae issue re my credentials has been corrected until match time. I can log into the DCFC site without issue but Rams TV still seems to have an issue. 

23 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

Sorry to do this this way but I wasn’t sure a PM was the right thing to do.

I’ve just sent my third email as I've yet to have even an acknowledgement from the club, let alone a response.

Would you mind (if it is to hand) telling me which email address you used? PM or on here would be fine if it’s handy. I’m just concerned as I can’t really confirm if thae issue re my credentials has been corrected until match time. I can log into the DCFC site without issue but Rams TV still seems to have an issue. 

What email are you sending to?