RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

31 minutes ago, EssendonRam said:

WTF?

Trying to access my annual subscription to Rams TV to listen to the audio (it’s televised) and receiving an “Authentication Failed” message on two devices. Double checked the password (even though the loaded password should not have changed).

Been trying to email the club for 15 minutes but can’t bring up the site, let alone the contact us email.

And missed the goal too as I was distracted by the bloody mess....why????

Finally able to send email. Awaiting response.

It’s half time and, while this is the first real issue i’ve had with the service, right now i’m very unimpressed. Even though it’s been only half an hour since I sent an email (followed by a second as the message changed on the iPad), it’s been 55 minutes since I tried to contact the club.

Nor has there been even an acknowledgement of the email (not even an automated response) and for a message that prima facie an annual subscription should have avoided.

24 minutes ago, Eddie Lewis said:

Still not working, emailed the club, not holding my breath

If you get an answer before I do, i’ll be most upset.

Game over. Brave effort by the boys but a 1-1 draw.

But still my annual subscription isn’t working. And there could not have been too many more critical matches for this to happen. Not happy quite frankly.

It could be worse, you could of travelled to watch it in a country that has no Championship rights to broadcast it, say Spain, paid yer fiver only to be told its a restricted county or summart

And em keeping yer fiver.

The bloke who did that is seething, I can tell yer.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

It could be worse, you could of travelled to watch it in a country that has no Championship rights to broadcast it, say Spain, paid yer fiver only to be told its a restricted county or summart

And em keeping yer fiver.

The bloke who did that is seething, I can tell yer.

Or legitimately live there and it doesn't work!!!!!!

1 hour ago, EssendonRam said:

If you get an answer before I do, i’ll be most upset.

Game over. Brave effort by the boys but a 1-1 draw.

But still my annual subscription isn’t working. And there could not have been too many more critical matches for this to happen. Not happy quite frankly.

Got a reply straight away, I've pasted it below;

Thanks for your email.

Please be aware of the following in regards to our streaming service:

LIVE VIDEO - These are restrictions on live video for Rams TV:

- Users outside of the UK - you WILL BE able able to view on DESKTOP/LAPTOP or via MOBILE/TABLETvia the official Derby County app only. Mobile/tablet browser is not supported. We only see logs via the browser not the app.

- The app is called Derby County and is ran by Incrowd.

On apple devices it's available for download here - https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/derby-county-official-ramstv/id1254491195?mt=8

On android devices it's available for download here - https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.incrowdsports.football.derby&hl=en_GB

For any problems regarding the APP ONLY please email support@incrowdsports.com

I replied saying I can't login to the app etc after no normal problems, they replied saying they had forwarded my email to the app team. I said what have I got to do for a refund, they said to contact them on Monday during office hours.

Firstly I live in Spain, im not sat in Chad with my feet up. Im not the sort of person to complain especially at the start of the season when it was ****, but I don't see why I should pay for games when I can't watch it

Unbelievable comments on here, I think Rams TV is awesome, the whiners on here criticising it ought to get a life. 30 plus games live for £110, less than £4 per match.

I have no problems here in the USA, so stop blaming the club and look to your internet connections, Mel has provided a fantastic service and I do not want any whinging whining idiots jeopardising it just because they don’t understand modern technology.

Today it was not available via Villa TV either, something to so with it being the main game tonight on channel 5 and some oversees agreement in place for this game. Not sure  exactly what the reason was but something along those lines. It was not available for me to order in Singapore, via the Derby or Villa site when i checked.

33 minutes ago, LeyStand said:

Unbelievable comments on here, I think Rams TV is awesome, the whiners on here criticising it ought to get a life. 30 plus games live for £110, less than £4 per match.

I have no problems here in the USA, so stop blaming the club and look to your internet connections, Mel has provided a fantastic service and I do not want any whinging whining idiots jeopardising it just because they don’t understand modern technology.

Ooo you're hard

2 hours ago, LeyStand said:

I'd say with the large number of people complaining, there's still technical teething problems. Slagging off the customers is a bit harsh and unfair. 

Edited by GboroRam
You ain't seen this, roight?

23 minutes ago, GboroRam said:

I'd say with the large number of people complaining, there's still technical teething problems. Shagging off the customers is a bit harsh and unfair. 

I thought there was a bit of I’m alright Jack going on and wasn’t particularly impressed with the whinging, whining idiots sketch, no need for that at all but the main reason I quoted you was to point out with your mod powers, it could be a good idea to change “shagging” to “slagging” ?

49 minutes ago, archied said:

First time I’ve had any probs but couldn’t get anything today , bloody nightmare

It wasn't on today. ESPN had the rights so you had to sign up for their ESPN + streaming. It's $4.99 per month but there was a 7-day free tester.

I saw the first half and some of the second and then it crashed and I couldn't get it up again.

Pretty pathetic of RamsTV not to email their subscribers and let them know because like you I was trying and if I hadn't seen a comment on Twitter would have wasted a load more time.

4 hours ago, LeyStand said:

It's got zero to do with understanding technology. I have fiber optic with 1Gb up and download here. I can send a 10GB in under 10 seconds and I'm very techie, yet I've had loads of problems.

The Internet isn't a straight line and no matter what your connection speed or bandwidth you can still have problems because of the way it's routed.

I like it, and I'd hate to lose it, but I've had issues of some description during most games, as have many people if you search the hashtag RamsTV.

People complaining because they didn't get what they paid for doesn't make them a whiner or an idiot.