RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

2 hours ago, lushrams said:

Great! Get to watch 180 mins of our negative football.

Is its really bad of me that tonight I'm actually considering watching the Liverpool - Roma game instead!

I’m considering putting my testicles into a vice until they pop instead of watching it tonight.  Will give me much the same enjoyment!

2 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

I think it’s because it’s being broadcast abroad. Unfortunate it’s not just Sky dictating. 

Here in the USA the Rams-Villa game is on ESPN+ a new internet only channel, it works from an app on your phone/Ipad and id $4.99/month with a 7 day free trial which I am trialling.

4 hours ago, lushrams said:

Great! Get to watch 180 mins of our negative football.

Is its really bad of me that tonight I'm actually considering watching the Liverpool - Roma game instead!

Errrr yes ,no matter how we are playing it’s derby, no matter who is manager it’s derby , no matter who’s playing for us it’s derby ,no matter who owns us it’s derby ,, ITS DERBY,

sorry mate and sorry anybody else who is gonna jump in and give me stick for what my idea of a derby fan is but choosing to watch Liverpool v Roma instead of derby v Cardiff in a game that is vital to us is beyond me understanding , the day I choose to do that is the day I choose to stop being a derby fan and that is never going to happen ,, never 

30 minutes ago, Edtheram said:

Can Brits get it?

you can try downloading the APP but it may only be available from the USA Apple APP store and you would also need a credit card with a USA address on your Apple account.

19 minutes ago, LeyStand said:

you can try downloading the APP but it may only be available from the USA Apple APP store and you would also need a credit card with a USA address on your Apple account.

These apps might let you download when you're not in the country but will not play if you are abroad.

image.png.fd266d184d9b585a926b3ba0fdadb05d.png

That's all the channels around showing tonight's game. If any of those channels broadcasts in your country, you can't watch the game. They might just not make it available to anyone under such circumstances. 

1 hour ago, archied said:

Errrr yes ,no matter how we are playing it’s derby, no matter who is manager it’s derby , no matter who’s playing for us it’s derby ,no matter who owns us it’s derby ,, ITS DERBY,

sorry mate and sorry anybody else who is gonna jump in and give me stick for what my idea of a derby fan is but choosing to watch Liverpool v Roma instead of derby v Cardiff in a game that is vital to us is beyond me understanding , the day I choose to do that is the day I choose to stop being a derby fan and that is never going to happen ,, never 

I would usually go down to a nearby Irish pub that has several satellite sports channels, but I would be stuck on my own in a corner with no sound while everybody else was watching Liverpool v Roma or Bundesliga.

1 hour ago, archied said:

Just get multiple monitors and then you can watch all the games at once! I'll have both on, on mute, while watching a movie or something. :D 

Great thing about televised football is they show replays of all the good bits, so you don't have to be paying close attention. Makes terrible performances far less grating too, so you're less aggravated when we lose. It's a good system, keeps me sane (ish).

I hadn't realised, due to having no urge to relive any of the recent games, that it seems the postponement of the Cardiff game has messed with RamsTV.

image.thumb.png.0daa240934b2b0e414b9ac0a3c056490.png

None of the full games since then are available. 

9 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

I hadn't realised, due to having no urge to relive any of the recent games, that it seems the postponement of the Cardiff game has messed with RamsTV.

They are available, you just need to go on the match centre of each game!

Cardiff one here https://www.dcfc.co.uk/fixtures/results/2018/04/24/1st-team-v-cardiff-city#fullmatch

13 hours ago, SaintRam said:

I emailed the club about this, apparently there was a small issue that occurred with regards to uploading the matchday live replays to this page but they told me that they are working on that and should hope to have them back on this page very soon. As Luke said, the best way to get to them will be through the match centre of the relevant game for now.