RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

7 hours ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

Hi there,

I got the ST option 3 offer to compensate us with Rams TV worked ok whilst in blighty but this week I am in France and it tells me that i can't watch it. I tohught Rams TV was ok for all games whilst abroad ? Is that not the case then ?

It's how they've set it up. They've 'assumed' STHs are only located in the UK.

Anyone located in the UK and has a matchday pass or monthly subscription will be able to watch it without restriction. If you're located in the UK, you won't be able to buy matchday passes for Sky games.

However, people in other countries are still restricted based on the usual TV stuff. If a STH from the UK travels abroad, they'll then be put under the same restrictions as non-STHs in non-UK countries. To make matters worse, I think that UK based person must watch whilst using WIFI (it may be different now). My girlfriend and I frequently visit her parents in Slovakia. On one occasion a game was on, I tried watching via 4G on my phone but it didn't work as the system thought I was still in the UK. Reconnected to WIFI and it started to work again.

If someone located in a non-UK country buys a monthly subscription then travels to the UK, they can use that monthly subscription to watch the games, without restriction.

Next season people located in the UK will be put back on the block list for Sky and Saturday kickoffs, just like they were before lockdown.

To summarise: For the next 3 games, be located in the UK (or a 'dark market' country) when you want to watch the games.

3 hours ago, dabber said:

Today was frustrating here in Canada as supposed to be on DAZN Canada so couldn't watch with RamsTV, but DAZN Canada didn't show it so I was out of luck....

It wasn't available here either. This annoys me even more than having to pay again to watch a game. If the game isn't being shown live why can't it be available to RamsTV subscribers? Annoying but understandable if it's available, but just why when it's not?

• 4 weeks later...

Is this acceptable? 

Shane Nicholson promoting Covid conspiracy theories on Twitter. 

I am furious about this. 

Tens of thousands of people dead. Our doctors and nurses working all hours and in some cases giving their lives, and then we have this idiot from RamsTV proclaiming it all hoax. 

"stand up and stop complying". WTF!? 

Screenshot_20200807-191036.png

24 minutes ago, therealhantsram said:

Is this acceptable? 

I am furious about this. 

Tens of thousands of people dead. Our doctors and nurses working all hours and in some cases giving their lives, and then we have this idiot from RamsTV proclaiming it all hoax. 

Screenshot_20200807-191036.png

To be fair he’s not promoting it, he liked a tweet on his personal twitter account. 

You’re only seeing that as you’re on the Top Tweets feed that Twitter’s algorithm decided you might want to see what Shane Nicholson has liked.

If you went back to the normal home feed you would have never have seen this.

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

Is this acceptable? 

I am furious about this. 

According to his Instagram account he's a 'God fearing man' perhaps that's where he looks for protection? Vaccine not needed?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone can advise. I'm a little confused by the new rules this season.

Usually - I live outside the UK and pay monthly fee to watch all games. It's fine - I'm out of the UK. Normally have no issue getting cup games on the site

Today's game, says it's only available to UK fans, at the cost of £10. I happen to actually be in the UK right at this moment - still have my subscription active which I'm paying for. Will it work for me today without me having to pay this extra fee??

36 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Anyone can advise. I'm a little confused by the new rules this season.

Usually - I live outside the UK and pay monthly fee to watch all games. It's fine - I'm out of the UK. Normally have no issue getting cup games on the site

Today's game, says it's only available to UK fans, at the cost of £10. I happen to actually be in the UK right at this moment - still have my subscription active which I'm paying for. Will it work for me today without me having to pay this extra fee??

I don't know how you managed to get cup games through the official site before because all cup games, even playoff games, were unavailable.

Having said that I am also interested to know as I may pop over to see my parents this evening.

2 hours ago, Kenavo said:

Looks like it won't be available to RamsTV subscribers outside the UK - not even an option to pay the extra tenner to watch the game which is disappointing - might have to pop back to see my parents!

Yep we are excluded, tried a flying visit but that didn’t work and looks like I will be quarantined

On 15/09/2020 at 19:16, Srg said:

You should thank them. 

I pay a fiver a month as I can't receive RD in Oldbury.

The high point of tonight's commentary was Mr Steele announcing that he was taking a half-time comfort break.

I now have the option of reliving the entire match, or watching cement dry. Tough choice!