RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Shaun Barker may have an interesting taste in socks (and clothing in general) but he ain't half good at the matchday pundit role. My only complaint is that he’s sometimes a bit too confident about us seeing out games when we’re 1 goal up. He’s obviously not heard of the commentator's curse. He and Owen are a good pair.

• 2 weeks later...
On 01/02/2021 at 20:22, ilkleyram said:

Shaun Barker may have an interesting taste in socks (and clothing in general) but he ain't half good at the matchday pundit role. My only complaint is that he’s sometimes a bit too confident about us seeing out games when we’re 1 goal up. He’s obviously not heard of the commentator's curse. He and Owen are a good pair.

In all seriousness, I've never felt calmer in the last 5 minutes of a game as I did against Bristol. 

On 15/02/2021 at 16:59, Owen87ITK said:

Scheduling conflicts, issues with venues, budget. All sorts of reasons, sadly. 

@Ghost of Clough hopefully as football starts to open up again attendance at under 18 and under 23 games will be an early win.

I miss Loughborough as well as the Pride Patk games.

Maybe if money is tight the club could consider a small admission fee? 

I also notice Forest charge for video coverage of their under 23 games, although I think the fee goes to Alfreton Town, who host them.

1 hour ago, angieram said:

@Ghost of Clough hopefully as football starts to open up again attendance at under 18 and under 23 games will be an early win.

I miss Loughborough as well as the Pride Patk games.

Maybe if money is tight the club could consider a small admission fee? 

I also notice Forest charge for video coverage of their under 23 games, although I think the fee goes to Alfreton Town, who host them.

The U23s aren't too bad in terms of when they play. The U18s however seem to play mostly on the same days as the first team, so all the available resources for live streaming will be in use.  

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...