RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

17 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone else have a slight delay in the audio today? Nothing major, but I did know Lawrence had scored before it went in.

A few mentioned it early doors in the match thread.  Mine seemed ok though, to be fair.

22 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

Due to staffing restrictions we’re having to take EFL pictures. I was getting frustrated with it too, trust me. 

Are those staffing restrictions because of Social distancing, or because our staff have been furloughed?

50 minutes ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Are those staffing restrictions because of Social distancing, or because our staff have been furloughed?

Social distancing. 

There’s a hugely reduced number of staff allowed in stadiums and on the gantry specifically, hence why Shane & I are having to commentate from outside our studio. Not the best commentary position I’ve ever had ! 

27 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Social distancing. 

There’s a hugely reduced number of staff allowed in stadiums and on the gantry specifically, hence why Shane & I are having to commentate from outside our studio. Not the best commentary position I’ve ever had ! 

But are you at least watching the game live for home games, or are you still restricted to a monitor?

3 hours ago, OwenB87 said:

C0BE4B63-B73B-471A-ABF6-211EB700CF41.jpeg

If that’s your view, you’re doing very well to commentate when the action is down the South Stand specifically, so well done.

Mind I’m not going to trust your offside calls until I’ve at least seen a replay from now on ?

33 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

If that’s your view, you’re doing very well to commentate when the action is down the South Stand specifically, so well done.

Mind I’m not going to trust your offside calls until I’ve at least seen a replay from now on ?

Like I say, it’s not the best commentary position! Though it’s actually not the worst I’ve ever had, either.

I’m making good use of the monitor when the action is at the far end, for sure! 

@OwenB87, RamsTV is undoubtedly the envy of the league, but is there a way we can generate more income from it? Maybe charge a one off fee to other clubs to set them up with an equivalent service, or even charge a subscription fee (per game, monthly, annual) and run it for them?

In the meantime, could you attract more viewers by advertising RamsTV on other club's forums?

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, angieram said:

Is there something the club can do to compensate financially for this? It doesn't seem fair. Have you asked?

No, I've not asked. Simply assumed that as it's part of the conditions that Sky games won't be available to screen on RamsTV here (even though some aren't available on pay per view), that I've agreed to those conditions.

Edited by richinspain

19 minutes ago, richinspain said:

No, I've not asked. Simply assumed that as it's part of the conditions that Sky games won't be available to screen on RamsTV here (even though some aren't available on pay per view), that I've agreed to those conditions.

DCFC are very reasonable, though and we have had an exceptional number selected for Sky recently. 

37 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Hi there,

I got the ST option 3 offer to compensate us with Rams TV worked ok whilst in blighty but this week I am in France and it tells me that i can't watch it. I tohught Rams TV was ok for all games whilst abroad ? Is that not the case then ?

18 minutes ago, angieram said:

DCFC are very reasonable, though and we have had an exceptional number selected for Sky recently. 

To be honest I wouldn't even know where to ask, and my £12 a month isn't really an amount to worry about in the great scheme of things. It's just a bugbear of mine as I don't want to have to pay twice for the same product