RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

2 hours ago, DenmarkRam said:

I am a RAMSTV subscriber living in Denmark. Anyone know if I still can watch the match for free at RAMSTV or do I need to do something speciel? 

I tried to read the info on the webpage but I am still in doubt.  

If you're a normal monthly paying overseas subscriber you'll be able to watch as normal. I believe payments were halted during the season pause and is now back on.

20 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

If you're a normal monthly paying overseas subscriber you'll be able to watch as normal. I believe payments were halted during the season pause and is now back on.

I hadn't realised that they hadn't been taking my money until I received notification a couple of days ago saying that they had now done so. An excellent gesture by the club at a time when they need all the money they can get even more so than normal.
  I subscribed to DAZN, only because some of the games Sky pick are shown on there and so aren't available to me on RamsTV. They are a sports channel showing a wide range of live and retransmitted sports. They didn't hesitate in taking my money even though they hadn't any new sports to show. I suppose they could argue that the retransmitted stuff was still available, but I wouldn't have thought that they would have had anywhere as near as much interest.

Thanks yet again to the club for being so fan orientated.

Reading 1st half - what ordinary directing of the camera shots - how many times has the ball been in playing and yet we're watching some replay or a player reaction? Can't believe its the same as whoever did the Millwall game!

26 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Reading 2nd - yet more awful directing. Lots of replays of nothing situations when the ball was in play! Lots of lingering shots of players and the Reading manager too. Was the director told who were playing in black & white @OwenB87?!

Due to staffing restrictions we’re having to take EFL pictures. I was getting frustrated with it too, trust me. 

7 minutes ago, OwenB87 said:

Due to staffing restrictions we’re having to take EFL pictures. I was getting frustrated with it too, trust me. 

I did wonder why the Reading manager was featuring quite so often. Next time Owen, it might be worth pointing out that the club aren't responsible for the footage (if you did this time and I missed it, sorry).

Sith Happens
1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Anyone else have a slight delay in the audio today? Nothing major, but I did know Lawrence had scored before it went in.

Yep it was maybe 1 or 2 seconds out of sync