RamsTV Feedback

Gringo

49 minutes ago, richinspain said:

BBC notifications normally come through a minute or two before the action on RamsTV. I turn off my notifications whilst watching a game. I've lost count of the number of times a notification has come through when we're attacking and the opposition have scored on a counter attack ?

Like yesterday, sure I was about to see our equalizer and then the realization starts to kick in

On 07/11/2020 at 18:47, Gritstone Ram said:

Is there a time delay with the actual footage and the game. The BBC is slow with its updates but I noticed scores on the BBC five minutes before the were announced on RamsTV apart from that I only had a few buffering moments which I blamed on my missus pissing around on Facebook.

Yeah this is pretty typical for streaming. Not a Rams TV issue but more just a side effect of internet streaming.

• 4 weeks later...

I"m sure this has been asked many times before but: is it really not possible to have a pause function on live games? 

I see the quality of the stream has been mentioned before. Our potential fans in UAE (fingers crossed) will not be impressed by that sort of quality, and I'm sure MUTV etc achieve something far superior. Why not upgrade it now ?

9 hours ago, kevinhectoring said:

I"m sure this has been asked many times before but: is it really not possible to have a pause function on live games? 

I see the quality of the stream has been mentioned before. Our potential fans in UAE (fingers crossed) will not be impressed by that sort of quality, and I'm sure MUTV etc achieve something far superior. Why not upgrade it now ?

Yeah but they will get it half price ?

Plea to Owen.
Please Stop describing knight as ‘the Dublin dynamo” or “the Irishman”.

the latter smacks of Johnny Giles and The Damned United.

both sound a bit wierd in this day and age.

On 12/12/2020 at 23:24, RamNut said:

Plea to Owen.
Please Stop describing knight as ‘the Dublin dynamo” or “the Irishman”.

the latter smacks of Johnny Giles and The Damned United.

both sound a bit wierd in this day and age.

You lot love living in the past glories though?

5 hours ago, dabber said:

Does anyone @Owen87ITK know how long before the full 90 replay shows up on RamsTV. Dazn are supposed to be showing today's game here in Canada but don't have it on their schedule so I am thinking of avoiding score and watching the full 90 re-run. Anyone know?

Normally the following day. 

On 16/12/2020 at 22:54, Boycie said:

I see the Dublin Dynamo hit the frame this evening?

Another fine game.

“Great hit from the Irishman” ??

To quote Owen ^

Missed his opportunity to say ‘great free kick by Shinnie the Scotsman”