Day

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, B4ev6is said:

No i dont know how sigh

On that page you should see this blue box on right right hand side:

b7b3764d417cefdecdb826c317dcd061.png

Click the login or register here button and it'll take you to a page with 2 boxes .... click the sign up now button in this box:

101cae512cba32239ea2608a196b975e.png

Then on the right hand side again there will be these options, click which applies to you:

ccdbc3783698028ec17704889e5ef939.png

If you click yes it will ask for your ID. If you click no it will ask for some of your details:

2c10066d1876ce3e6597ae730b9750a1.png

Once you've filled all of that out and included your email, click register and you should get an email just to confirm everything is correct. Click the link in the email and then sign in on the website and you should be able to watch all the videos and games live. If you need any help I'm likely to be on here most of the day so just message me or @Cam the Ram and I'll be happy to help.

Weimann with 2 assists probably our best player that half. Looks rejuvenated.

I'm fairly sure Russell has now missed more chances from 8 yards than any other player, ever. 

Just now, SaintRam said:

Weimann with 2 assists probably our best player that half. Looks rejuvenated.

I'm fairly sure Russell has now missed more chances from 8 yards than any other player, ever. 

Maybe, but he also had a terrific long range header brilliantly saved in that half.

1 minute ago, Cam the Ram said:

On that page you should see this blue box on right right hand side:

b7b3764d417cefdecdb826c317dcd061.png

Click the login or register here button and it'll take you to a page with 2 boxes .... click the sign up now button in this box:

101cae512cba32239ea2608a196b975e.png

Then on the right hand side again there will be these options, click which applies to you:

ccdbc3783698028ec17704889e5ef939.png

If you click yes it will ask for your ID. If you click no it will ask for some of your details:

2c10066d1876ce3e6597ae730b9750a1.png

Once you've filled all of that out and included your email, click register and you should get an email just to confirm everything is correct. Click the link in the email and then sign in on the website and you should be able to watch all the videos and games live. If you need any help I'm likely to be on here most of the day so just message me or @Cam the Ram and I'll be happy to help.

Good for you Cam. 

That must have taken a while.

Hope B4  enjoys the game!

Just now, WharfedaleRam said:

Maybe, but he also had a terrific long range header brilliantly saved in that half.

True, If that had gone in Weimann would be on a hat-trick of assists! But yeah, he's always been good in the air. But if he doesn't start scoring those whats the point. He's been getting into those positions for over a year and f*****g them up. Its so frustrating. 

Can't see us scoring any goals here with this terrible side and no wide players or midfielders capable of creating any chances for us and the fact that we have that lazy git up front! I reckon we'll concede loads as well seeing as we have calamity Keogh and pathetic Pearce playing at the back :p

Very good stuff. Going from front to back very quickly, impressed by Weimann, Martin, Johnson and Huddlestone in particular. Only negatives i'd say was Russell missing a sitter and Wisdom appearing to lose the ball every time he gets over half way. Going to be good to have the option of 4-2-3-1 and this 4-3-3 throughout the season. Although we're playing the same formation as we did under Mac, it seems different. The central midfielders are pressing far more, the wingers are cutting in far more and the fullbacks are staying back. Looking good. 

Really happy with that first half, Carson's not been troubled, (had that free kick late on covered all the way ;)) Huddlestone's picking passes at will,  looks like Butterfield's been told to have a crack at goal, two nicely worked goals...oh buggar, I forgot I was on dcfcfans, Wtf was Russell doing with that miss ? How did Johnson miss his chance early on ? Martin should have scored before his goal, useless lump.

Archived