v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastHertsRam said:

Really happy with that first half, Carson's not been troubled, (had that free kick late on covered all the way ;)) Huddlestone's picking passes at will,  looks like Butterfield's been told to have a crack at goal, two nicely worked goals...oh buggar, I forgot I was on dcfcfans, Wtf was Russell doing with that miss ? How did Johnson miss his chance early on ? Martin should have scored before his goal, useless lump.

He doesn't play for us anymore :(

German fans are a different breed aren't they?

Response to Kaiserslautern's tweet that we're 2-0 up has the response (translated): 

Absolutely fair result! More to come!

3 minutes ago, zaragozaram said:

still confused. Anybody?

Hmm meltosding. A brand new word like the commentator on Rams TV who said that "the Derby defence has been barrarded"??????

Just now, Redcar said:

Really enjoyed that first half. Huddlestone the difference for me. Our wingers haven't done an awful lot though. Imagine what the score would be with Ince :(

Weimann's a winger mate

The signing of Huddlestone was massive for our midfield play.  Now the forwards can concentrate on making space for themselves.  We haven't had that since Thorne was fit.  Great to see Weimann off and running, i am expecting a good season from him.  Gary is putting together a very impressive team already.  Am becoming quite optimistic for the coming season

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

I thought people waiting in line for iPhones was mad but waiting in a queue for a shirt is another level.

Waiting in line for anything in the age of the internet is madness. MADNESS.

Being forced on the dog walk. If someone could take over my responsibilities and sarcastically mock anyone who moans that would be great. Enjoy the game!

6 minutes ago, Redcar said:

Really enjoyed that first half. Huddlestone the difference for me. Our wingers haven't done an awful lot though. Imagine what the score would be with Ince :(

Only two assists this half...very poor return! :whistle:

Archived