v Kaiserslautern Match Thread

Day

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

If Martin holds the ball up well and we get players in support quickly we all know this formation can work wonders. Not even kicked off yet give it a chance.

That's the problem though - none of the midfielders are going to make the runs Martin needs, they're all slow and sit too deep.  If you're playing Martin up front on his own, you need to get lots of players buzzing around him, and Russell is the only player in there that will really do that.

19 minutes ago, Ramdale said:

Poor side. As others have said, real lack of quality out wide and in that system Bryson has to play as he is he only midfield player willing to run beyond the striker. I'd understand more if Nugent was starting, however with Martin, Bryson is a must.

Reminds me too much of the team under Clement and Wassall which was far too predictable and became so boring to watch. 

Das ist verbotten mate.

That's what you get for trying to burst the net with a penalty in your first run out over 45min :p

I saw him pull up afterwards, he must've twigged a ligament or something right? 

2 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Just had a quick read through and going by the negative comments about how poor the side is, I guess I missed the game and we got hammered!

It's become the norm on here now, "experts" dissecting the team before they have kicked a ball. Complaining, even though gr has said this IS NOT his deffo starting 11 and he wants to look at a few things too. But the "expert" must have missed that interview.

They're only a week away from starting their season? Going to be running rings round us towards the end of the game.

Archived