Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

I had one hidden too - but it's appeared now, so I guess it was just awaiting moderation. That one from Sawley has just appeared too

Makes sense, as it's a thread that could have gone off any minute. As it stands I don't think there is a lot else to say about the flag in question, so will probably slip down the page

1 hour ago, David said:

Any post containing “Brexit” is held for moderation, the post you quoted mentioned it so will be held.

Okay understodd, I guess that's why the OP was held for awhile. As I quoted a post, I am sure it had already gone through moderation, my post did not contain that word. I guess it just picks up any mention and starts the whole process again?

2 minutes ago, Angry Ram said:

Okay understodd, I guess that's why the OP was held for awhile. As I quoted a post, I am sure it had already gone through moderation, my post did not contain that word. I guess it just picks up any mention and starts the whole process again?

That's correct, it scans the whole post, quotes included. 

• 2 weeks later...

Dark mode is something I’ve been working on for a while, it’s taking a while as I’m having to rewrite every inch of the site and pages you probably wasn’t even aware existed. 

I don’t want to put a date on it as there is a major update coming out early next year which will no doubt break things.

5508FDF8-9FE4-4536-9CCE-4A744E14E94A.png

• 2 weeks later...

Apologies... I tried a search to no avail.

Could anyone please explain why my list of available emoji things seems to be limited to some animals, a set square, a cricket bat, a half-peeled banana and a motorway warning triangle?  I have no "faces" at all, as others seem to have, from looking at their posts.  I'd prefer my sarcastic posts to occasionally be finished with a nice big wink, so as not to upset anyone!  Do I need to import them from elsewhere (which I'm happy to do, if that's the done thing?)

(Insert thumbs up, to denote a thank you!)

20 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Could anyone please explain why my list of available emoji things seems to be limited to some animals, a set square, a cricket bat, a half-peeled banana and a motorway warning triangle?  I have no "faces" at all, as others seem to have, from looking at their posts.  I'd prefer my sarcastic posts to occasionally be finished with a nice big wink, so as not to upset anyone!  Do I need to import them from elsewhere (which I'm happy to do, if that's the done thing?)

?

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

No idea ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? sorry .

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Scroll down on the page and there are hundreds of them or use the search function.. I just typed ‘fishing’ and got this.

?