Forum Issues

Day
Message added by Day,

This topic is for technical issues with the forum/server only.

For issues with moderation such as warnings, removed posts and topics, please contact a moderator that is online privately as per the forum terms of use.

11 minutes ago, reveldevil said:

I'm signed in, and I'm seeing ads.

Is this supposed to be happening @David?

A plugin used to move members to a new group is outdated and thrown a load of errors in the backend which I have had to remove, on removal it has placed all members+ that donated a few years ago into the main usergroup. Working on it now.

I've been able to trace a few donations back to accounts and disabled your ads, currently downloading yesterdays backup and see if I can rescue the remaining few, looking at the numbers it should only be a few. It's going to take a few hours though whilst it downloads, apologies. 

3 minutes ago, David said:

I've been able to trace a few donations back to accounts and disabled your ads, currently downloading yesterdays backup and see if I can rescue the remaining few, looking at the numbers it should only be a few. It's going to take a few hours though whilst it downloads, apologies. 

48 minutes ago, David said:

Those that donated for lifetime removal of ads at the time, could you drop me a PM with the email address you donated from and the date so I can check and manually disable. Thanks. 

Just sent you a PM, but currently no ads showing for me.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I'd be happy to donate again if there is a facility to do so.

We no longer accept donations, haven't taken any since 2016 and now fully funded through advertisements. 

I did find you on the list though and have disabled them on your account, I still do not approve of your browser plugins though. 

23 minutes ago, David said:

We no longer accept donations, haven't taken any since 2016 and now fully funded through advertisements. 

I did find you on the list though and have disabled them on your account, I still do not approve of your browser plugins though. 

Which is why I was offering to soften the blow somewhat.

You just can't help some people.....?

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

I think I donated. But I get confused these days! It could have been a t shirt purchase? Or maybe both! Happy to donate again, even though you've said you don't take them anymore ?

Found a t shirt purchase, not a donation, should have the database backup shortly to check though. We don’t take donations, but thanks anyway, it’s the thought the counts ? 

1 hour ago, ketteringram said:

I think I donated. But I get confused these days! It could have been a t shirt purchase? Or maybe both! Happy to donate again, even though you've said you don't take them anymore ?

Well, in that case, seeing as I missed the initial donations, can I donate double now to make up for it?

15 minutes ago, David said:

Found a t shirt purchase, not a donation, should have the database backup shortly to check though. We don’t take donations, but thanks anyway, it’s the thought the counts ? 

Just tried to pm you buddy, but it says you aren’t receiving messages. I did donate October 2014. If you need another donation at anytime, e.g. when Boycie roosters up again, just let me know.

2 hours ago, David said:

August 2014, not directly through PayPal though. Card payment with a PayPal reference and a mention of Dave! If it wasn't you....... then it must have been someone else. ?Unless that was the tee shirt ?

Edited by ketteringram